Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Wasn’t bad but the location just doesn’t work. First floor had a big bar that was always empty.

Didnt dylan mcgrath have a failed restaurant there too?

Yeah he did. It’s too far out of town and there’s nothing really around it

1 Like

Rolys would do well though?

Rolys isnt in ringsend

1 Like

It’s around the corner from Corrigan spot

Aye, but its a world away financially

Dall’Italliano Restaurant, Glasnevin. Rated 4.9 with nearly 2,000 reviews on Google maps. Beautiful spot, and extremely reasonable. This chicken and chorizo dish cost €16:50. Anyone been?

Had you the chicken on the side?

3 Likes

Chorizo isn’t Italian

2 Likes

Kickys - Wow

Focaccia bread with creamy carbonara butter

Duck bolognese

Venison chop

The Irish coffee

Best meal in Dublin in a long while

15 Likes

Is this the new place where San Lorenzo was?

That’s the one

Nice fitout to it.

FXBs on Pembroke Street. Supposedly rated 6th best steakhouse in the World. Your man here is raving about it.

I literally went for lunch there once a week at one stage in my Dublin life. We went there because it was close to work and it was decent in terms of value for money. But I wouldn’t have put it in the top ten steaks in Dublin, nevermind the World.

Years since I was there to be fair and I wasn’t going for the choice cuts either on my lunch. But I don’t remember it carrying much cache as a place. Other than being decent, it was never elite. It must have changed a lot

https://fb.watch/pgt25Wmeat/

A group of us got caught in a lock in there years back. We drank a bottle of poitin with the staff. Twas a cracking night to be fair.

But none of us could remember what the steak was like.

2 Likes

That lad normally reviews chippers I don’t know is he a reliable source!

It’s a great spot I think. No airs or graces. It’s the best steak restaurant in Dublin or Belfast in my opinion. I’ve not tried other locations in Ireland.

1 Like

Ah it’s the best steak spot in Dublin - your man is a twat though.

Just back from a few days in Lisbon. The Portuguese know how to deliver fish dishes. Unrayle tack.

6 Likes

What a great city. Best in Europe IMO.

1 Like