Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 893406, member: 24”]I never said I expected to find one. I had the misfortune of eating in there over the weekend out of necessity and wanted to warn others away from the hell hole.

You cranky old bollox.[/quote]
Farmer, I generally like the cut of your jib, but this thread is a fine dining thread. Seriously, a burger joint in west Dublin is never going to cut it here.

As I said the point of the post was to warn people away from the place as it was abhorrent. Perhaps I picked the wrong thread to put it in.

Correct. You picked the wrong thread, farmer.

It shows the low esteem you hold forumites in if you would expect us to be walking around Clondalkin looking for a fancy restaurant

It was very nice, none of the courses were the best thing I’ve ever had, but all together and the way it was served, the atmosphere etc. it was up there with the nicest experiences I’ve ever had. The cheese bread was fucking unreal. 5 hours all together though :eek:

Any one dined in the vintage cocktail club?

I think it is reviewed on that very good restaurant review site lovin’ Dublin by the opinionated but fair reviewer Niall Harbison

I have been since.

Full of cunts. Vintage cunt club may be more apt.

Service horrendous, but the cocktails are only 11.95 each…

Donnelly’s in Barna-hadn’t been there in ages. Had a bowl of Chowder there at the weekend and it’s still the best around-I would kill for that recipe.

No, you wouldn’t.

I’ve already killed this morning, pal. It’s a turn of phrase that I will use as I please.

[ATTACH=full]1109[/ATTACH]

Full of cunts. Vintage cunt club may be more apt.

Service horrendous, but the cocktails are only 11.95 each…[/QUOTE]
What a review. Succinct. Tells a man all he needs to know. Better swear words than Lovin’ Dublin.

Lovin’ Dublin could take some lessons from you pal.
:clap:

@Mark Renton have you been to Aroi yet?

It’s the happening new place on the Limerick food scene. Food & serivce is top notch.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 922915, member: 1786”]@Mark Renton have you been to Aroi yet?

It’s the happening new place on the Limerick food scene. Food & serivce is top notch.[/QUOTE]

Get out of this thread with your Limerick bullshit, pal.

“(Or other)” you cunt! :mad:

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 922915, member: 1786”]@Mark Renton have you been to Aroi yet?

It’s the happening new place on the Limerick food scene. Food & serivce is top notch.[/QUOTE]

My wench has been and gave it a thumbs up. Is it just Thai ?

This place is full of Gerry Ryans waiting to happen.

read the thread title you horrible bastard

Sorry, everyone. I got caught up attacking the post when I should have been attacking the poster.