Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Mostly Thai. Very authentic, lots of ingredients you won’t see on any other menu in Limerick.
Service very good, the chef regularly walks around to make sure your ok, and will bring out extra rice etc if requested.

Can I tell him about my back/hip?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 922936, member: 1786”]Mostly Thai. Very authentic, lots of ingredients you won’t see on any other menu in Limerick.
Service very good, the chef regularly walks around to make sure your ok, and will bring out extra rice etc if requested.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it is verging on hipsterish be careful.

It’s endorsed by Limericks answer to Harbo; Rich Anton

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 922936, member: 1786”]Mostly Thai. Very authentic, lots of ingredients you won’t see on any other menu in Limerick.
Service very good, the chef regularly walks around to make sure your ok, and will bring out extra rice etc if requested.[/QUOTE]
ping pong tables

And underage prostitutes

Going to be in Cork Saturday evening. Any recommendations for some good quality casual dining?

KC’s in Douglas.

Fuck off

Looks very good.

Anything more city center based?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 946901, member: 1786”]Looks very good.

Anything more city center based?[/QUOTE]

Lennox’s on Barrack Street is good also. if you’re in a rush after Havana’s Hillbilly’s will suit you down to the ground.

On a more serious note if it’s Indian you’re after Eastern Tandoori opposite the Opera House is excellent and for Chinese I’ve never been in better then The Ambassador on Cook St.

I used to like Market Lane on Oliver Plunkett St but was down at Easter and I thought the place had gone downhill.

Las tapas de Lola on Wexford street is a great spot…good food and atmosphere…best tapas bar in Dublin IMHO…:clap: @Fagan ODowd would love it…

I was in The Green Hen on Exchequer Street recently. Excellent value and the best surf and turf I’ve had in Dublin (€28).

I’ll definitely be going back.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 946901, member: 1786”]Looks very good.

Anything more city center based?[/QUOTE]

Strasbourg Goose is very good.

Nash 19 for breakfast/brunch

[QUOTE=“Spidey, post: 946908, member: 289”]Strasbourg Goose is very good.

[/QUOTE]

I just came across this place. Looks interesting

Even though Dylan McGrath is a cunt, Rustic Stone does some super food.

So does Fade Street Social in fairness to the lad.

Wasn’t blown away I must say-those twice cooked chips are a bit of a gimmick. Plus anybody serving up 4 or 5 chips to a man as a portion deserves a kick in the head.

I’ve only eaten in Fade St once at a work event and all the tapas just seemed way too greasy.

Most people think of steak when going to rustic stone but their starters, salads and pastas are even better.

There is a place on Baggot Street that advertises triple cooked chips. :rolleyes:

If I heated up yesterdays leftovers could I call it double cooked dinner and overcharge for it I wonder.

In the famous chippers in Limerick they “double cook” chips. That is they half cook them, then take them out of the fat, and drop them back in when needed. Although that is rumoured to be one of the secrets to the famous taste, there is nothing fancy about it at all.