Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

You’re not very bright are you?

Went for the Early bird in Shanahans last night. Then Cafe En Seine for cocktails, Keoghs for porter, Law society for a rave.

Anyway, Shanahans early bird for 47 quid is well worth it. Salmon, Steak, Oreo cheese cake. Has to be one fo the best in the country.

Yours in dining in posh nomnom eateries,
GSH.

Funny enough I’m off there tonight, and was there for a long lunch a couple of weeks ago. Early bird menu is superb value @ €22 for 2 courses. Ox tongue starter and lamb main - lamb came in a terrine style and in a finger - like fish fingers but lamb. twas delicious

Another brilliant spot is the Mulberry Garden in Donnybrook. It’s absolutely gorgeous - only 2 choices of starter, main and dessert and it’s €40 a head. top top notch

Agreed, Shanahans do steak to rival any steak house I’ve ever been in.

Where in Donnybrook is that? The place behind Kielys?

That’s the one.

Is locks down by the canal between rathmines and harolds cross does anyone know?

was in there last year sometime, very nice alright but shocked that its getting a michelin star
nice but not exactly memorable

That’s it. It’s scrubbed up big time in fairness. Service is outstanding in my experience. And the food was certainly star standard when I’ve eaten there.

+1 to all of that. I ate there about a year ago a while it is a nice place and the food is very good I didn’t think it was Michelin star standard

[quote=“Fran, post: 160039”]

+1 to all of that. I ate there about a year ago a while it is a nice place and the food is very good I didn’t think it was Michelin star standard[/quote]

Fran, as someone who appreciates quality food, what would you recommend as your top 5 places to go in Dublin?

the cliff townhouse on stephens green … :clap: :clap:

[quote=“scumpot, post: 160041”]

the cliff townhouse on stephens green … [/quote]

You’re not Fran, and that place is a poor relation of what they have in Ardmore.

depends what you order…and why don´t you PM someone if you just want their opinion…nothing worse than a mucker who comes to the big Schmoke thinking he knows more than he does…

[quote=“scumpot, post: 160043”]

depends what you order…and why don´t you PM someone if you just want their opinion…nothing worse than a mucker who comes to the big Schmoke thinking he knows more than he does…[/quote]

Ah lovely, its like being dropped home by a Dublin taxi driver. If I want someone’s opinion I’ll ask them openly scumpot. That’s what discussion forums are generally for. Now, haven’t you got a post about mbb to respond to somewhere else?

strange post …so you agree with open discussion on a discussion forum ??..and be fair…MBB has more than me looking for a piece…the guy is a twat

http://tomdoorley.blogspot.ie/2012/09/my-last-review-of-locks.html?m=1

The owner of locks sounds like an alright sort if he refuses this cunt a table :clap:

Ah lovely, fucking obsessed :lol:

as myself and other posters have said…there is something seriously wrong with you… :frowning:

If you’re right mate, I’m happy out being wrong. Night buddy.