Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Went to the one on Leeson Street before as I’d heard good things about it. We were dining late. Felt incredibly bloated after it and couldn’t sleep that night. Was farting all the next day.

Success :clap: :clap:

Brown all over the jaysus place?

that sounds about the right location for your bollix

I think it’s nice enough but I think the price reflects what you get tbh - no real value. BYO is good though.

16 quid for a sit down kebab. For fuck sake.

It’s a tenner at lunch and it’s nothing like a kebab.

Hugos is good aswell, as is il segreto but the latter in particular is full of cunts

This sounds suspiciously like kebab to me. Expensive lunchtime kebab.

Charcoaled Kafta €11.45
Minced lamb with onions, fresh parsley and a mix of seven Mediterranean spices, served with basmati rice or homemade potatoes.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 160076”]

It’s a tenner at lunch and it’s nothing like a kebab.

Hugos is good aswell, as is il segreto but the latter in particular is full of cunts[/quote]

been to il segreto twice now and although it’s a nice little spot i wasn’t blown away by the food

Neon on Camden St is a cracking spot - not sure I’ve mentioned it on here before. €10 for a very tasty Asian meal with a coke. Savage value.

Go to the Old Town Noodle Cafe down the street and save your money. I’ve eaten in both and the Old Town is not much worse than Neon.

For fuck sake.

This thread was about restaurants. In the opening post you will find mention of Shanahans, L’Ecrivain and Chapter One.

Now we have miserable cheap cunts recommending Bring Your Own Bottle parties In kebab shops and cheap noodle bars. We’ll be on to soup kitchens before the week is out.

There are cunts out there capable of ruining any thread.

A can of coke FFS. Lowlife scum on this thread now.

It was the Coke that pushed me over the edge Rocko. I was surprised he didn’t call it a tin of Coke.

L.Mulligan Grocer is a fine establishment IMHO.

Sorry Fenway time for a bit of quality control.

Not a restaurant. It’s a gastropub.

Fair enough Fagan. Have you eaten there?

Despite the subsequent critisism I had a grand meal in there Saturday night.

supermacs on o’connell street is always decent. good fast service.decent quality of food aswell.

Early bird in the Rustic Stone yesterday evening after the game.

Quite a feast in fairness though nothing special either. I had a fillet steak which was done to my taste.

That annoying cunt Chris O’Dowd was yelping away at the table beside me. Some people cant converse discretly.