Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

The glossy funeral videos will be a great recruiting tool for gangland. Every gurrier can aspire to a 45 minute Biggie Smalls soundtracked masterpiece from O’Dwyers.

3 Likes

Myself and the ould fella actually watched a good chunk of this yesterday evening for pure entertainment purposes… Then when we came to the slow realisation that our taxes are propping up these fellas baseline existence, the mood shifted to anger.

9 Likes

The Clarinet player in front of the procession playing “In the air tonight” with the rig out of the 2 either side of him was extremely bizarre and surreal. Who were they?

This is the bones of it. It’s decent for getting straight to the point but it comes at a cost of listening to her telling you how great she is

1 Like

Like every Cunt with a podcast so

3 Likes

She’s coping well with her loss in fairness to her

11 Likes

Nice tasteful slomo of the bangers

2 Likes

Mother of god

2 Likes

Tori needs an arm around her at this difficult time.

Different world

He was no God

1 Like

I did a bit of work for a not for profit in inner city (smashee and nicee references welcome).

The locals referred to likes of me and you as “real people”. As in they weren’t

1 Like

Think I mentioned before my mate was a community Garda down there. Used to have them playing 5 a side and the like.

He arrives down one week and they all start calling him 50. He has no clue what’s going until one of the local women asked had he been caught speeding on the M50 the previous weekend as all the lads knew about it :joy:

A celebration of life

She has no land, don’t worry

1 Like

O’Dwyer & Sons sure as hell do a good funeral. Transport, music, death notices etc.,

6 Likes

When your time comes I’d love us to get them to give you a good send off.

Will you sign the letter to authorise us

@Fagan_ODowd up on @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy shoulders while the Galway lads are shawldering him would be a video clip for the ages

There’ll be as much droning over Leitrim as a Sid and Labane racism thread.

I’m thinking of this for the music

2 Likes

:rofl: You’re clearly an ideas man. Of course I wouldn’t give a shit but it mightn’t fly with rhe next generation.

2 Likes