Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Hope they all do away with each other,lost a bro to heroin, McDonald’s daunt square, cork,2 plus yrs ago

1 Like

Sorry to hear that buddy. Family is all that matters in the end. I’m actually down in limerick for the fathers anniversary (no drugs involved in that but you catch my drift)

Yes thanks appreciate it,he was a nightmare for years, parents adopted 2 babies,one became a teacher,other an addict/alcoholic, went to bruree,Kildare,Italy,Spain,tower , blarney,all clinics no jiy

Yes family is all

1 Like

Liam was/is based in Brum for last while

Havin somebody you love fall to addiction is a desperate place. You love them and hate them all at the same time. Keep on doing your best and getting kicked in the teeth hopin the person you knew will reappear. Ir can happen but it’s tough. It’s the hope that keeps on killin you.

1 Like

Awful for my late mum,extra credit union loans etc,know a guy from cobh,sold his house moved to kanturk,with the difference in price he spent it on his kids addiction rehabilitation,never worked,he’s back on the streets,thank you

Not being smart or twee or fuckin about here mate but I know this. Cunts with smart easy solutions don’t see the hurt in families that this causes. ANyway this is somewhere I’ll go no no more here

1 Like

No easy solutions,tnx,good luck

1 Like

And you pal. Keep believing… that it’ll be be ok… it’ll turn out alright … the god cunt won’t help you but oddly enough he (or the dependence on him)
might help the one you care about.

1 Like

You’re a sound man. Been thru a lot. Your son will be proud of you

1 Like

Load of coke found in Barrymore avenue other night
Town is destroyed

Delighted

Well hope so,like me it might take him 50/60 years to appreciate what dad’s/ mams do for them

I’d like to think the penny drops for most once you hit 30 odd.

1 Like

Yes always for my mum,but not for my old man till I was a lot older

1 Like

Mrs Nwoko (Australian) has always said the relationship between Irish men and their mothers is like none other.

1 Like

Have to agree, Italian same seemingly,and Romanian women adore their boys aswell,my poor mother/ grandmother did , couldn’t do any wrong,even though I was a nightmare teen

She’s right,don’t come between an Irish mother/ son

Some cunt shot in Ballymun tonight

1 Like