Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

With dutch courage maybe. When the lads start getting cranky and strung out and start telling them where their mothers live and what time they walk to mass each morning they wouldn’t be long changing tune

Nah, they were straight up about it.

Ok but unless they had a strategy for the above, it was big talk and no more

I was being sarcastic.

The strategy was to have a zero tolerance policy to drugs in the prison. It wasn’t that complicated

Meá culpa

1 Like

Are you just avoiding points now as it suits?

Whats the strategy to deal with the threats that policy would bring

1 Like

Added time to sentence might do the trick.

2 Likes

Of course that is the answer, add serious time and they wouldn’t dare, but it would have to be hard prison proper facilities etc and legislation to back it. But none of that exists so instead the workable compromise is let them basically be doped to the gills

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong here was there not a bill passed few years back stating if your park of a organised crime group can be locked up for 10 years. Also when caught with drugs over 10 grand its 13 years why the hell are judges not implementing this. Oh wait mammy and daddy were drug users and alchos

Hopefully

Too much time is taking off for good behaviour let them serve their sentences to the day

Correct much the same as directing terrorism,only used a few times

Not a major player, minor cog, was under pressure from more senior gang members who he is afraid to name. Has addiction issues, wants to turn his life around etc

Criminality is criminality

Yeah there was. Only time I ever remember anyone beem done for it though are the McLoughlin brothers from Galway.

The judiciary had a major problem with mandatory sentencing as they considered that it fettered their discretion and they stymied it at every turn

There was a Guard from Drogheda on Prime Time there. It looked like he had a bong on his window sill.

6 Likes

Priceless

See last line in image you posted earlier: