Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Actually awful,got sent some really worrying material of the guy, actually before or during the butchery ,deleted it obviously but fuck me , we’ve turned into monsters,what’s app is sometimes frightening

I saw a video yesterday of his home been smashed with a machete and also the warning video did not know they made videos of someone’s last moments. I hope that young lads face haunts the scum for the rest of their lives

1 Like

Hoping this was false but looked like he was crawling and then boys all over the place,if this is what we’ve become we’re beyond saving

Didn’t the panda kelly once do something similar to lads from baldoyle. They used chainsaws in a house in co down barbaric

Several things happened over the years,from both Crim’s and others but God no one boasted,bragged forewarned and captured it and proudly put it out there,yes he was a scumbag druggie but his relations ( hopefully) weren’t, personally the line has been crossed,what next cutting babies/ grannies up

Everyone involved in this and the tit for tat knew what they were getting into. The guards should be protecting innocent people first.

4 Likes

The obligatory priest on the news here.

1 Like

The perpetrator and the victim were both released from custody. You could argue the guards did their job.

2 Likes

Cannot see Leo and co having a good election too much has happened

1 Like

Prime time is blaming cocaine think it was knife peraonally

The violence that some of these have already been found guilty of should have seen them locked up for decades. They are a danger to society. John Lonergan on yatesy/mac last week was of the same opinion.

2 Likes

Well that’s on the justice system. If the guards arrest them and they’re let out, what more can they do.

It must be absolutely demoralizing for the guards to see these cunts out and about

1 Like

John Lonergan presided over a prison that was rotten with drugs.

3 Likes

Absolutely, but like every other public service they haven’t increased prison spaces to mtch the jump in population. Though they could restructure it. Violence locks you up, financial or other crime with years long fines or liens

Do you think anyone else would do better? Talk to a few prison guards

How do you define “meagre”. They seem to be very well paid considering the lack of qualifications

Yeah I used to drink with a load of them in the Hut.

1 Like

Did any of them advocate a hardline no drugs policy?

I very much doubt that fg voters give a fuck about some scum getting chopped up

1 Like

They did.