Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Mulreadys funeral was today

A tribute to KMW I’d say

Scum

Fuck him and all those who push/ buy drugs

2 Likes

I’d imagine it was a setback for the funeral as well

3 Likes

Would “head being removed from torso” not work as a cause of death?

3 Likes

Can they not just say death by murder and get on with it

Just like Keane, his family were all in pieces.

Bit strange it took 6 if them to carry the coffin all.

2 Likes

Take a bow! Top drawer stuff.

Would you get a discount from the funeral home for having only have a body.?

He wont be able to go to his debs because he has nobody to dance with

3 Likes

I’m sorry to say that I’ve come down on the side of the cynics on this one. It’s terrible how he died but any lad killing people’s pets to intimidate them and then breaking their windows and petrol bombing their houses is a fucking scrote. The scumbag he would have grown into would have done terrible things.
I’m genuinely sad I hold this opinion.

11 Likes

That alone is always a good marker for future psychopath

5 Likes

It’s fucking horrendous what happened to him. He was only seventeen ffssake. It’s a new level of fucked up… I suppose that’s the way it’s gone now. It lead to a taxi driver getting shot the next day.

1 Like

Better not to dwell on what you can’t fix, mate.

For what its worth, I reckon that was a once off in terms of sick evil cunts. I doubt it’ll be a precedent as it brings huge heat to their scumbag drug dealing operations.

High risk business trying to cover up the mess of a butchering like that considering forensic science these days.

A reliable and experienced gun for hire will probably always be the preferred choice. Certain psychopaths excluded

1 Like

If he was 19, a dirty horrible little scumbag cunt and got choppity chop chopped, then people wouldn’t be half as bothered. That’s a fact.

But no, he was 17, a horrible little scumbag cunt and got choppity chop chopped, so we’re sad and outraged about that.

“He had his whole life ahead of him”. Oh he did indeed, a life of extreme violence, tormenting innocent people and pushing drugs.

9 Likes

I dont know one person thats sad for this cunt tbf.

5 Likes

Maybe the fellas selling ridiculously priced clothing in Kildare village

3 Likes