Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Cash is king :crown:

It’s all gonna kick off.

Could this be the first all Ireland drug war? It’s always been Limerick wars and then Dublin more recently
and now Belfast thrown on top. Are there dissident Republican links? Would the Loyalists get involved?

The lack of sport is making me go very Sunday World.

Why would they tip off the guards?

I think crime will drop to record lows mate. Certainly drug fueled stuff - in relation to those degenerates who sometimes live in Limerick, they’re finished already.

Papers never refused ink was the thing here.

Even at their so called pomp they were brain dead feral cunts.

A new wave of young scumbags for Paull Williams to christen, Levy “Strauss” Dundon.

There’s a scatter of Longford based trafflers with big interests in this ruck.
You think the aforementioned are naughty bucks?..
The Longford Slashers are aptly named.

Due respects to all the GAA solid clubmen…

That article is so full of bullshit, the dundons have no one on the street to do their bidding,them and their associates are all locked up, the 2 dundon muppets arrested in Belfast were Wayne’s 17 yr old son Levi and ger dundon who’s a bit of Shur god help us.

2 Likes

Ger is ruined from the smack

1 Like

Word going around is that the guards have infiltrated the drogheda crew and have a couple of molls in there camp.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The car was stopped in Laois if the guards knew the women involved were getting paid the bounty money why not arrest at the drop off.

He always was the runt of the litter

Correct except for its “our Johns” son rather than the other fella.

The Levi lad is supposed to be a dangerous bastard though.

Hes an alright fella to talk to.

Ye know an awful lot about this lads

I grew up in Weston. I’d know all of them but wouldn’t know their dealings

That Levi is a proper dangerous bastard. He’s had the power of fear over lads since he was 6 or 7 years of age. He stopped a junior game of ball down in Hyde Rangers when he was 10 or 11 because he could.

2 Likes

Most of them in that game would be just don’t cross them

Do you reckon Wayne will see the light of day again

I stand corrected, Johns son,
Wasn’t that youngfella questioned about the young limerick boxer who was knocked down and killed last year ,
Yer man lawlor must have been in bad shape to have been trusting those lads to have his back

1 Like

Journalists publishing bullshit articles like that should be arrested themselves. All they are doing is stirring the pot in the hope that there will be more shootings and more column inches for them to write.

2 Likes