Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Kinahan didnt pick the desetrt for his love of sand. Went there as no extradition laws. Dubai’s extradition laws meant it’s difficult but they’re become more and more pliable to requests from intl police forces as seen in a recent cases of European/Baltic kingpins arrested and expatriated

The other whisper is kinahan is MI5 tout and that’s kept him at arms length to this point while all his surrounding guys have been swept up

2 Likes

Who’s the prominent builder mentioned here:

In 2019, the house in Ratoath was raided by CAB and it was discovered he still lived there despite never getting a mortgage.

Deeds uncovered show how the house is owned by a prominent builder.

The well-known construction boss found himself caught up in a Garda investigation last year when another house he owns was raided in the posh suburb of Blackrock in south county Dublin.

Real IRA thug Nathan Kinsellawas discovered living in the €1million property when members of the Special Detective Unit searched it, sparking fears that the developer has been strongarmed by criminal elements.

Real IRA doesen’t exist and hasn’t for years

McFeely? The guy who built all the dodge apartments in Clongriffin. Prob way off

1 Like

@anon98850436

1 Like

They’re not real ? :man_shrugging:

The Real IRA have rebranded as the Pretend IRA

Exactly what you’d expect from someone on the council

cc @padjo

The cod IRA

Don’t think he’d be strongarmed to easily

He’s ex-IRA I think?

I doubt it’s him. They’d have been able to give stronger hints if it was.

Kinihan is on talksport at 11:30

I wouldn’t put much stock in it given this fellas track record

The social distancing has really killed the auld gang land hits

I wonder is it Mr Ward :face_with_monocle:

Mr mortuary ward now

2 Likes

Gone to his final re ward