Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

It’s a tough topic.

I favour reform of character or rehabilitation over incarceration however very few countries are able to achieve this. Some, I believe have good stats but not many. It requires money, lots of it but it’s a long term investment when it pays off.
Irish politicians with their ‘just for today’ policies will never justify spending it as it doesn’t suit their agenda, nor that of the legal profession who’ve been shamelessly riding the gravy train of the claims fiasco and the revolving prison door policy in the last decade.
I believe voter appetite is there for another two or three prisons. They cost a lot to build and operate. However, with our failure in investing in and engineering the rehabilitation of prisoners, I would be a proponent for much harsher sentencing. The extra prisons, to accommodate the already overflowing ones we currently run.
Burying our head in the sand and not picking a side will lead to higher levels of crime and more violent incidents until we’re forced to decide.

is yer man Freeman who died anything to Anita Freeman @Tegman ?

I definitely believe you’ve been punched before.

5 Likes

Do you keep the piggy bank on your person at all times?

1 Like

He should have locked them in and set fire to it

A screwdriver, torch and the banner. Those lads really were vermin.

4 Likes

Between the Garda letting this show of strength happen and the priest allowing burglary implements on a coffin in church is a fuckin disgrace, Garda I calved again as they did with each traveller funeral during Covid

3 Likes

Burglary implements on a coffin, ffs Ireland 2021. Well done the left

11 Likes

I’d say the Gardai would love nothing more than to be able to put a stop to it but don’t get the resources. It usually takes a high profile murder before anything is done. The directors of Quinn had to go public about the harassment they were getting. Even then it was only when Lunney was nearly killed that the resources were given. These things need political intervention.

3 Likes

That’ll never happen down here( anyone in politics willing to tackle this shite€

The fact that the Gardai are afraid to show up and do their job speaks volumes about Irish society and what is let go.

2 Likes

It’s on a pallet in a warehouse somewhere in South Armagh.

2 Likes

The thugs who attached themselves to the Water protests and social media cranks posting their details online doesn’t help.

I definitely believe you’ve been punched before.
[/quote]

And probably again.

A skanger robs a hard working man’s car in tallaght, drives to Offaly off his head on coke and holds up an elderly man in his bed at knife point stealing his money.

Guess who the left on here think is the victim in this sequence.

4 Likes

Michael Duignan???

5 Likes

Anto wouldn’t make it as far as banagher

1 Like

The timeline would indicate there are two victims, but you think there’s only one?

You are soft on crime.

1 Like

You’re in good form this evening or is the mask slipping?