Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

It’s a new pastime of mine, spot what a scrote dealer or his appendages are wearing and then see the outrageous price of the manky threads

The price of the stuff is shocking but I can see how French toffs and designers are netting billions from scrotes who cannot blow their cash on mortgages

Next time you are in Dublin take a half hour to chill in the mens section of Brown Thomas, look who’s spending the €€€

LVMH as an example, market cap 360billion
€1 in five years ago, today €5

3 Likes

Occasionally

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thinking :thinking: and then thinking more

Checked that out thought twas a prank in all fairness you’d need a serious kick up the jacksey to even contemplate purchasing any item of clothing for that ludicrous amount of mula

:blush::blush::blush:

Something like that is just an idiot test.

1 Like

Look at the state of that plamasing bollox

They’ve passed that test

1 Like

There’s young fellas going around in Canada Goose jackets worth more than my house. It must damage the brand a bit though

2 Likes

You’d get a genuine looking fake jacket for 200 quid.

3 Likes

As a man in Turkey told me once when he was haggling with me. Come on sir, these are the genuine fakes

6 Likes

:clap::clap::blush::clap:

Chavs

Au contraire that’s their market, the penny dropped with me about 10 years ago , noticed a lot of manky overpriced threads and wondered who the fuck was buying this ?

Standing at the till handing over a grand or 2 for a Canali or Armani suit and the lad at the till beside me has staff running to him with manky tracksuit tops and weird shirts, well he spent about €8k cash

These guys are their bread and butter, they buy everything they have, clowns like me only annoy them looking for tailored suits.

2 Likes

It’s a Cork one so na have to pass

At least you’ve a tailored one- my own one and only get’s wheeled out for weddings Funerals Confirmations etc

1 Like
3 Likes

An assortment of tramps.
Murderers, rapists, thieves, cutthroats, violent criminals, stabbers, drug dealers, drug addicts, junkies, slappers, slags, whores and prostitutes. Filled to the brim with no good cunts. Everyone of them drugged to the gills.

2 Likes

That video is an eternal goldmine.

It also features yer wan from Kin.