Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

If the CAB were parked outside and followed them home they’d get some loot.

1 Like

some craic

1 Like

Eternal gobshites

Light vest alright looks like the tramp

mate, we like openness on this forum, are you connected to either feuding family?

7 Likes

Jonathan Gill now specializing in mediation - http://www.jonathangillmediations.com/

1 Like

We have 20+ years experience in dealing with members of the public and private sector from all walks of life and our goal is to try end all the drama swiftly without anybody feeling hard done by or angry or having (expenses and stress) of arguing in court and making your problem (public knowledge) and most money going to the wrong people.

1 Like

I’m having an issue with viper debt recovery Jonathan. Can you help?

3 Likes

Jonathan,
MTK took my boxers. can you help?
Brian

4 Likes

He strikes me as NOT the type of fella that you’d go disputing any hidden costs with on completion of a job.
Just a hunch.:rofl:

Mediation is where the money is …any lad wanting to be taken serious as a businessman would want to be getting a qualification from IMI ,MII or Kings Inn…

1 Like

You need to y-front up.

The oul gangland shooting thread has been quiet enough with the last while

They were all self isolating there for a while.

1 Like

In Dubai

1 Like

As long as they’re whacking one another roll on

Sounds like the victim had a run in with the wrong person at a house party earlier in the evening.

Ffs sake. RIP.

1 Like

terrible

surely it should be easy to get the guy that did it

No end to it
-all about the guys buying coke etc and until the middle class ppl so far removed from the nitty gritty wake the fuck up and understand they’re feeding the Kinahans of this world it’ll rock on

1 Like