Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Somewhere Barry McGuigan is laughing away to himself at this news. I hope the MTK boxers end up on the scrap heap after this

2 Likes

He’ll get them for buttons

generally they are, you had arness’ killer cnvicted yesterday and for a similar incident in ireland, Fabiole Camara De Campos was murdered at the start of november and her husband was arrested nearly immediately and still hasnt been sent forward for trial

There’s rape cases 4 years and waiting.

A few lads on here are gonna make out like bandits.

same here

What a day for KC

No I’d say they were buzzing to share the same platform as them. Probably a lot of work gone into this to be fair to them.

Kinahan seems to have overplayed his hand a bit in appearing to lord it over authorities. I’m sure the recent sportswashing focus probably helped get the attention of the Feds here. You don’t ever want to make yourself a target of them as it is political as much as everything else.

I’m not sure how boxing can have any association with him now as the Feds name attached to drugs is a bit more powerful than Off The Ball and Neale Richmond kicking up a stink. This won’t do Tyson Fury any favours.

3 Likes

It’s kind of like thinking that the US would tolerate Pablo Escobar promoting Oscar de la Hoya. Wouldn’t happen. Boxing will just cut their ties to Kinahan and move on to the next crook with a few Bob to spend.

1 Like

Probably but there’s more focus on this stuff now since Russia. Dirty money in sport is not really acceptable anymore.

As you say though, boxing is a cesspool and even calling it a sport is a stretch. It’s had so many ups and downs over the year driven by public perception & always seems to come back as filthy as before.

1 Like

He should have kept his head down and have been happy with his millions

1 Like

Any good podcasts on this ? Eamon dunphy will surely have a few specials on this.

He had Nicola Tallant on before I think so she might make an appearance again.

Nicola Tallant has her own podcast called crime world

Most recent one was about “Mr Flashy”

1 Like

I wonder how Glen is keeping these days.

Kept busy it would appear what with his brother shootibg dead that fella Whelan last week, taunting your man’s family/pals since etc. He keeps himself busy anyway

King Parker The Boss

I saw that, mad shit. How did a mother agree to letting her son be called that??

A gold coffin apparently for this Whelan chap with threats the other side are going to “dig him back up and fire his corpse through his mother’s front window”

1 Like

@glenshane and @Thomas_Brady will surely be getting behind MTK here.

2 Likes

We should have the funeral video soon set to sone Biggie Smalls music

5 Likes