Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

no sinister connection between regency and mcgettigans?

Your one Nicole tallant I’d say is in love with half these under ground figures. Her podcast is hilarious calling them by their nicknames and saying oh my old friend such and such we all remember him.

I find her insufferable

4 Likes

Didn’t know that

Sure he’s nearly on a high going through it all

She has that boring, monosyllabic tone that I associate with Eamon Firzmaurice.
That, allied to a face that would turn back a funeral does it for me. Aaargh!!!

2 Likes

Her podcast is decent as it cuts through a lot of filler and the guests she have on are usually no nonsense. However, yeah, she does sensationalise them which is par for the course with these crime correspondents.

Flashy is a great nickname though, whichever one of them came up with it.

1 Like

The glossy funeral videos will be a great recruiting tool for gangland. Every gurrier can aspire to a 45 minute Biggie Smalls soundtracked masterpiece from O’Dwyers.

3 Likes

Myself and the ould fella actually watched a good chunk of this yesterday evening for pure entertainment purposes… Then when we came to the slow realisation that our taxes are propping up these fellas baseline existence, the mood shifted to anger.

9 Likes

The Clarinet player in front of the procession playing “In the air tonight” with the rig out of the 2 either side of him was extremely bizarre and surreal. Who were they?

This is the bones of it. It’s decent for getting straight to the point but it comes at a cost of listening to her telling you how great she is

1 Like

Like every Cunt with a podcast so

3 Likes

She’s coping well with her loss in fairness to her

11 Likes

Nice tasteful slomo of the bangers

2 Likes

Mother of god

2 Likes

Tori needs an arm around her at this difficult time.

Different world

He was no God

1 Like