I’m hearing the name Stephen Kearny being mentioned. Paul Reynolds just implied the victim was brown bread .
It’s always a relief when these people “who are known to Gardai” don’t survive being shot.
Indo saying he is brown bread anyway.
http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/kearney-is-kicked-out-by-cab
Same estate anyways
TFK on the case again 
Close links with FG’s George “The Penguin” Mitchell.
FG Pushers Out, Out, Out.
“His dole daughter”
He was called Kingsize because of this, in fairness, that is good ![]()
I assumed from the previous post that it was because he was massively obese.
Ballybough is crawling with armed police.
I saw no armed police in Ratoath this morning. Ya swear nothing occurred there this morning, not even a police car about.
Another lad shot in the head half an hour ago just off Sheriff Street.
Initial reports suggest it could be a case of mistaken identity.
It’s in the IfSC ?
@Bisto ?
Log in lads…
Outside Noctors pub I’d say. Classy place.
Given the area, surely they must have been targeting one of the Monk’s crew again. This doesn’t seem tit for tat but rather the Crumlin crew wiping out of the Monk’s gang.
Although wasn’t there another local feud down that way in recent years. Something to do with a rape of a girl or something.
Heard on the radio that it was a case of mistaken identity that the person shot had nothing to do with Monk gang. This Kinehan gang seem to be able to take anyone they want out at anytime and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Victim not known to Gardai.
Very uneasy atmosphere in Dublin city center right now.
Reports are saying the shooter made his getaway towards the IFSC. Bit of a stupid move, it’s probably got more CCTV cameras than any other area in Dublin.
He shot the wrong fella, so I don’t think it was his biggest fuck up today
