More than likely it will be back to the Hilton.
in all seriousness, why would anyone chose to live on the north side of dublin?
+1
When I cross the border into North Dublin from Fingal it makes my skin crawl
It makes me appreciate the beauty and splendor of fair Fingal all the more
would it gall you at all that you have to dispose of their dead bodies for them?
Seemed like a swell guy.
Practically a saint. Non drinker, non smoker, not into drugs. Liked a laugh and a joke.
Can’t understand why a guy like that was shot?
Dissident from Donegal arrested in relation to questioning with the Regency shootings.
Kevin Cassidy?
AK 47s used in the Regency terror attack were borrowed from IRA, some imbecile had them in the boot returning them to the hire depot in South Armagh
He must have been worried about the late return charge. He wont get back the deposit now
Twitter reporting 3 shots fired in Dublin tonight.
All in the same place and aimed towards the same person?
The blue lights were flashing down the end of Portland Row as I was walking home.
@carryharry Got an ounce of Purple Kush today.
If you’ve an ounce of Purple Kush pal you’ll be listening to Tupac Shakur tonight anyway 
Oakland California 
Another shooting in Ratoath this eve, poss Hutch/Kinahan related
I’m alright lads. I was wondering what all the commotion was earlier.
Dead apparently. A hutch associate.
Significant cigarette smuggler, (ra head) lives in meath… sign in @anon98850436