Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

With the greatest respect to our policing services, I have to assume the DEA is giving them a helping hand on all this. Same with that ship a few months ago.

They’ve clearly identified Ireland as a soft route and are going at it over the last year or so.

6 Likes

I read an article last night it gave a bit more info.
My guess would be some one on the DEA side tipped off the Gardai about the arrival of that machine from Mexico and they’ve kept it under surveillance since to see where it went.

Does this do away with the theory that the boys were running an industrial scale meth lab in a shed in Knocknagoshel?

1 Like

Judging by the picture of him in court yesterday The lad McDonnell looks to have aged considerably in the last week

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too.Probably dawning on him whats ahead.
I read somewhere he has 3 kids under 7,ffs.

1 Like

That’s just the meth bro - can’t you tell?

1 Like

Don’t get high on your own supply, you know that pal

I used to know his wife. Haven’t seen her in years.

A Celtic Tiger socialite?

A week in custody for a fella that was never in a cell in his life would put a fair strain on keeping up his appearance

7 Likes

Having done a long 12 hour stretch behind bars myself, i can confirm this.

11 Likes

In fairness, I’ve 3 stints in the clink to my name so i think id probably be running the jail within a couple of weeks if they ever catch up with me.

4 Likes

Youre in Cork a lot alright, down by the port…

Of a kind.

SoCoDu establishment

Holy shit? Is that you?!? Fair fucks to you. I didnt know half that shit til i went to Cork.

Was it the deaths of Katy French/Gerry Ryan that really got people to cop on back in the day?

It probably needs something similar to happen now for a lot of ‘middle class’ people to wake up.

You’d get a fair bit of crystal meth in the back of a Berlingo. I did think you were restocking the Ballyseedy vending machines at a tremendous frequency.

1 Like

She’ll be available again shortly if you want to shoot a second shot

5 Likes

I could never go out with an accountant.

Cop on?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It was the global economic crash that meant people had no money. Also the drugs back then were by and large shite. Even back then it was sort of hidden. Now it’s just normalised and if you are out and about you can assume anybody under 30/35 is on it.