Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Foxrock

1 Like

She probably has a few million buried in duffle bags somewhere.

Coke is for paupers.

1 Like

The recession

Honestly I’d say lads are over egging it a bit. It’s a lot more popular with younger lads now alright but most grow out of it.

Crackdown or crackden?

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Some of them are animals once you get them between the spreadsheets

13 Likes

They love a bit of double entry

3 Likes

Ah that’s a bit OTT. I’m not 30 yet and I’ve never taken it. @peddlerscross the same I’d imagine. Any of my close friends wouldn’t be taking it on nights out either. Although I have been slightly surprised at some of the lads who I’ve heard of taking it socially in the last year or so.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DrHaroldNews/status/1761163106309255508?t=p5uo2j9apCoCaBXnAKVpzA&s=19

1 Like

Agree, would never do it. The only way I might do it would be if I was mega rich, paid the premium, and therefore knew where it came from. Still probably just wouldn’t be for me. I’d be too afraid of getting all fucked up.

1 Like

Did I read right, they were crushing glass into the meth to give it a sparkle?

1 Like

Proper 12 Herbs

This. The “everyone” is on it trope is overblown, there’s plenty on it but no where near as much as what’s made out.

You’ll have a few on it every weekend, a few once a month, some only on big occasion/festival, and still large cohort who aren’t touching it.

6 Likes

Ya I know 20 lads who were on it pre Covid and there now once a year users types. It’s just a phase
For the majority.

You better collect me.

Correct.

We could also say that it is very available and many make the clear choice not to do it.

1 Like

No no no. Everybody is on it.