Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Cheers Paul Reynolds

14 Likes

Its like when they caught the dentist in love hate

2 Likes

One may earnestly hope that Mr. Ballyseedy shall one day come to grasp the profound irony inherent in the situation. Methamphetamine, a substance ubiquitously employed in gay cemsex, to facilitate relentless days of anal pounding. The inexorable fate of his own ring serves as a poignant testament to the workings of karma, orchestrating its subtle yet undeniable influence over events.

Explosive

1 Like

That sounds nothing like the guards,you sure you’re not talking about The Wire.

1 Like

I’ve heard the local constab were knee deep in it with them.

1 Like

It’s either that or the DEA rang them and said “Lad’s there’s a pile of meth in that machine, any chance ye could keep an eye on it”

8 Likes

That sounds more like it.“it’s a big blue one lads number 11104,ye can’t miss it”

Be very careful out there lads, it’s a whole new ‘cawwwwwwwwp’ world.

The southern Yerras are offended

1 Like

Criminal mastermind.

https://x.com/dubslife1/status/1762943785783156798?s=12

1 Like

Their expansion in last 10 years whilst many established companies have gone to the wall is curious.

Salome!

What a name for a person sending such an email. Put her head on a plate.

https://www.radiokerry.ie/news/ballyseedy-restaurant-ltd-suppliers-told-by-company-its-unable-to-carry-over-any-outstanding-balances-372251

So they are going to keep the garden centre open with the restaurant in Ardfert and just cancel any debts associated with the restaurant in Ballyseedy??? Some neck

3 Likes

They can say that but, in reality, if the old company had assets/liquidity at the time of cessation, the creditors definitely can pursue them for the invoices to be paid.

Id imagine there was a bit of sympathy for the place/family/employees after what happened. I’d say thats gone now. Dicks.
Are they planning on dealing with the same suppliers?

1 Like

I’d pursue those Mexican cartels somewhat gingerly myself.

6 Likes

Id say theres definitely a few strings being pulled from Guadalajara. Not the first pinyata theyve had busted on them and theyll know all about how best grab the last bits of filthy loot.

Touch of Madrigal Elektromotoren off Salome

1 Like

Cheeky fuckers