Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

I’d kill for a pint of Coors right now

1 Like

kind of a falsehood that has got out there over the years

one cannot go to Puerto del carmen without bumping into him in a boozer having a beer, was regularly to be seen in a few dublin boozers over the years as well - never drunk but he d have a few drinks alright

isnt Dicey Reilly across the street? wexford man owns it

The Drunken Monkey a grand old spot for a mid afternoon beverage

3 Likes

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/fat-freddie-thompson-pictured-court-28638385?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=channel

Will there be many queuing up to buy a secondhand gangsta pad in greater Gorey @Mac?

I looked at Celine Cawleys house when it came on the market after her death. People told me I’d have no luck if I bought it so I gave it a swerve. It was kind of creepy.

Young lad overdosed in a deralict house here about 5 years ago. Owner sunk a good few bob into it afterwards and it’s been on the market ever since. Not even a viewing

I must do some background checks on where it is.

It looks very similar to a house featured in one of those funeral videos of a gangsta who had his funeral in Gorey last year

https://maps.app.goo.gl/WrNmHGWbQpombQFw9

1 Like

Their mate Bucko seems to have escaped the clutches of CAB. He’s a very decent poker player so has probably been explaining his cash and assets from ‘winnings’.

Has to be laundering cash at the poker.

Was the last to see Christopher Bouncer Hutch alive. His mother claimed he purposely gave him a bag of drugs that would be his last.

Was off the grid most of today, only seeing this now. Historic feud-related @Alphakrul1?

I remember reading somewhere (might have been Reddit or Boards) a fella who had rented the room that Grace Livingstone was shot in in Malahide. He had no idea it had happened and was miffed when a friend kept saying how he had no idea how he could stay there as he thought it was a nice houseshare. Then one day someone told him…

1 Like

Apparently they used at AR15 in the attack. Would be similar to the below

Americas Rifle

2 Likes

i saw it this morning scum continues

There was murmurs wondering if the gun used was the one dropped in the Tristan Sherry/Hennessy killing.

The young fella was born and bred in Dublin, then his ma took him to Northamptonshire for a spell, but he came back. From the socials, punting on the dad living in Congo right now.

If you pushed me for a guess, I’d say fighting over crack territory although there was something in the papers about him being alleged to be involved in a city centre sexual assault not long before the killing.

These are supposedly the lads arrested for the shooting.

Mr Brazil looks like a walking stereotype