Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

That’s what I thought. Apparently he made a fortune selling stolen goods in the early days because he was so affable and likeable.

1 Like

I sit corrected.

Edit: I read before, but not sure as to the authenticity of the information that he had Daniel and Christopher Jr with Jean Boylan. Perhaps it was upon their seperation that she and the lads ended up in Dublin 8, and that the connection of the lads to Thompson occurred, who was from Maryland in the Coombe and a cousin of the Byrnes and Roes.

1 Like

None of this is true.

Could be used so often on the tfk.

Christy is a very capable individual and surely would have done well if he’d stayed clean.

You’d have to wonder did he have any hand in de-railing the sandwich rating thread on here. It moving into burger territory suggested dark forces behind the scenes.

1 Like

https://maps.app.goo.gl/RoCF29kLNvyHo81aA

3 Likes

One of the most wanted men in the world is going around rating places he’s eaten in. You couldn’t make it up.

The feds might give you a few quid for the info

Coors :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Gerry and Christy are becoming very alike

The Drunken Monkey. He might have crossed over the road for a bit of music in Craic n Ceol afterwards.

2 Likes

I was sure I read the Monk doesn’t drink at all.

1 Like

That was the General . The monk was called the monk more for his low profile .

Maybe he drinks his own piss because that’s all corrs is.

4 Likes

Gway ta fook, a young lad like you would happily drink any of the Corrs piss.

1 Like

Not the brothers-any of the others- no issue

Listen, if the man wants to drink Jim Corrs piss, who are we to judge him

2 Likes

I’d say the Monk would do wreck with the old original spice bags, or a snack box.

You’d wander why he bothered- he’d look a lad as happy with a batter burger

1 Like

I thought it was because of the pudding bowl haircut

I read somewhere he only started in his 40s