Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

We’re through the looking glass, people.

I bet Pikeman and Piles are always left shouting on their own at the end of a chant

Not everyone dreams of being soccerball supporters mate.

I forgot, Kilkenny don’t do support.
They just sit there staring out their mouths like the slack jawed yokels that they are.
Collect the cup and go home. Do it again next year.

1 Like

:lol:
Thank you, don’t mind if we do :pint:

[font=Verdana][size=3]The murder of Eamonn Kelly opens up an appalling vista of a new breed of young, fearsome, vicious drug lords vying for power in a terrifying turf war. Nobody, but nobody will be safe.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]These include: [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]“The Cobra” - so called because he has a habit of spitting venom, this is not a man to be crossed. “The most vicious of the new breed of drug lords”, says Paul Williams.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]“The Scorpion” - silent but deadly, he has a habit of striking back at you when you least expect it. “I’ve never seen anything like him. Frightening.”, says Gerry O’Carroll.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]“The Teacher” - typical of bloated, over paid Public Sector workers, this man has taken your hard earned tax money to build an evil cocaine empire right across Dublin. In a sickening irony, he cuts the killer drug he peddles with chalk dust from his school classroom. A man who loves nothing more than to dish out the lines both to his students and his unfortunate victims. He teaches religion to your kids by day but is very much a believer in the creed of “an eye for an eye”. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]We are truly on edge of the abyss, people. If you tolerate this, then your children may very well be next.[/size][/font]

have you forgotten “The Mongoose”…deadly enemy of “The Cobra”?

Christmas is coming and the Mongoose is getting fat on all his innocent victims. Ruthless he is.

Sources on the ground claim Des Kelly is hell bent on wreaking revenge for his brother’s murder.

Another man shot dead in Dublin tonight.

Unusual trait of dropping the victim off at Hospital here by some gang :strokechin:

RIP The Scorpion

was it one bullet?..maybe gun went off by accident on way to do another job… :strokechin:

The Scorpion lives.

RIP “The Rabbit”

Who got topped out in Spain?

And they only after having their day out on Winning Streak? All changed now, terrible sad

Moving the discussion of the shooting away from the boxing thread. Things are going to go nuts in Dublin.
A sunday world article from a couple of weeks ago:

Gardaí believe there will be blood as the biggest feud in gangland history teeters on a knife edge – with a major split in the Kinahan drugs cartel drawing retired crime lord Gerry ‘the Monk’ Hutch back into a world he hoped he had left behind for good.

Gardai have issued 20 people with warnings that their lives are in danger, but the Kinahan feud isn’t the only one bubbling under. In Cabra and Coolock rival factions are gearing up for war over two of the most lucrative drug turfs in the capital.

Senior Gardaí are predicting that 2016 will be the most violent in years. And they believe if the Kinahan and Hutch factions go to war there will be slaughter of unprecedented levels, with money being no object when it comes to ordering hits.

The Monk has been in retirement for years, enjoying life in sunny Lanzarote and watching his nest egg build with investments.

However, with threats now issued to his wider family, Hutch has been forced home for crisis meetings with old colleagues and has to make a decision whether or not to back his side in a brutal war.

Shipment

The murder of his nephew Gary Hutch in Spain last September was the catalyst of what is feared will be a tit-for-tat killing campaign similar to the Crumlin-Drimnagh cocaine wars, which claimed 17 victims.

I’d say Paul Williams, the evening herald and all the crime journalists in the Sunday World won’t sleep a wink for at least 3 days after this.

Christmas time for those fuckers, in fairness it’ll sell record numbers of Sunday papers this weekend. And it is a sickening event - Limerick detectives would solve it in fairness.

I’d say the cops are fuckin delighted.

There was already a similar attempt at a Kinahan mob boxing event in the Red Cow but the gun jammed. Amazed there wasn’t more “security” present. Kinahan is going to wage war. I’m on Hutchs side. An ordinary decent criminal.

2 Likes