Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

What’s the big deal about the breath tests. Most normal people are happy that they are not doing any and are just inventing fake ones.

5 Likes

It’s an affront to the plain people of Ireland to be inconvenienced as they go about their daily business

2 Likes
1 Like

Jaysus!!

Good idea putting your face in video and then uploading to twitter :joy:

1 Like

We’re lucky to have them.

1 Like

We should be applauding them For not tormenting people in rural areas in an effort to meet quotas

1 Like

Apparently it was Karl hyland that they caught in the car yesterday . Marlo nephew

1 Like

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/07/marlo.jpg

Shiiiiit … The games the game bro.

1 Like

After skimming through five years of posts there, all I can say is “Feb '16, what a time to be alive in the capital”. Just gutted that through rank misjudgement on my part I didn’t experience each plot twist right here on TFK.

One minor anecdote to add. Around a year ago, I was returning to my hovel in Administrative Fingal on a warm afternoon. On my way in I just decided to leave the door ajar a little to let in some air. Went in and put on some food. About five minutes later I hear some small bit of noise in the hall. I thought it might be some fella dropping in a flyer or something. I go out into the hall and there’s a lad of around 20 just standing there. He says to me “Is it alright if I stay here for a bit?”. I thought he was larking about with a few lads or something but I said “Ah here, no, you’ll have to go, come on, out you go” and ushered him out the door. He was perfectly fine with that and just went. I thought it was a bit curious but thought no more about it as I went back to fix my food. About a minute later I see a fat guy in half length shorts chugging along like a fella struggling in a marathon going past my window. Then another fella. Then another fella. I go back to the front door and look out to see what the jaysus is going on. Anyway my boyo is above in the green area on his knees with his hands on his head. The chugging marathon runner was pointing a gun at his head. There was another fella in plain clothes cuffing him.

After a few minutes there was a Garda chopper over head and four or five marked and unmarked squad cars tore into the area. Once they had yer man in a car, I observed a few Gardai retracing the guy’s steps back towards my place scanning the ground. I didn’t bother letting them know of my brief encounter with the guy. I had food to eat, I couldn’t jeopardise that. The whole little event was over in about 10 minutes.

Anyway afterwards I checked the antiquated news services that I use to see had there been any news of an arrest but I couldn’t find any so maybe the guy just wanted an auld chase from the Gardai. I’m just kicking myself now because if only I’d been active on here this minor matter could have been properly logged and investigated properly and the entire matter could have been put in context by the leading forum criminologists.

24 Likes

A picture of the meal you cooked would be of more interest to many of the crowd on here.

19 Likes

I can only provide a pen picture, CCHA. Despite it being an afternoon, I can say with some certainty that the meal was 2 x 40g bacon slices and a fried egg, two slices of brown bread and a mug of tea. With a proper bogger meal like that I should probably cross reference this post with the Roasters thread.

1 Like

Brown sauce and two spoons of sugar in the tea would nail it.

1 Like

cc @mickee321
3 Likes

What goes up, must come down…

They always turn on themselves eventually.

1 Like

the world keeps turning

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

“Senior sources” “pina colada”

Anytime in the last 18 months Kinahan has returned, I’d say he’s been issued with a GIM each and every time coming from the Hutch feud.

Never underestimate the Indo to run a made up gang story when there’s other news coming from Garda HQ.

The Gardaí :clap: :clap: Superb stuff

Cartel is a great word.

Differentiates them from your run-of-the-mill gang.