Top Quality Posters

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:::popcorn::popcorn:

:hushed::popcorn:

You know who’s coming for you. You’ve always known.

2 Likes

:astonished:

And there it is - a nice post award in 33mins for a run of the mill post stating facts. Look @myboyblue if I could give you this award I would but unfortunately the bosses don’t allow you to trade away awards.

Regarding the Dunph pm’ing you looking for your support or whatever to ask fellas to lay off him then the members of this forum will have to make up their own minds on that I suppose, unless the Dunph rises from the dead to set the record straight. Or maybe you have those PM’s saved? Yes I’d imagine that if these big claims were true that it’s something you’d do is save them or screenshot them. Post them up there for us in your own time.

Sorry big man, but the messages are from the previous forums, I don’t take screen shots of every plea that came my way, then or now.

But the dunph knows it happened, deep down, wherever that silly ol harmless simpleton is, he knows.

Delighted you got your nice post, you almost begged for it.

I will never forget posting up some bullshit question on a trivia thread here years ago. Think it was something like who was the youngest player ever to start a senior hurling championship match. @The_Dunph sent me a PM asking me for the answer so I told him the answer was Tommy Guilfolye, which he posted as if he was the shit.

Such was his standing I said the answer was correct and nobody on the forum questioned it.

Must see if i can find the thread. Think @The_Runt or @Watch_The_Break was also in on it

8 Likes

The Dunph was a top quality poster

He was fierce insecure though

It’s a pity the old pms from back in the early days are gone. Some great wums detailed in them.

This is what my inbox looks like these days.

10 Likes

:joy:

Give him an inch …

You’ll hear no more from him until the league starts… that’s something anyway :joy:

Lowest 20:

1 Like

:open_mouth:

@Nembo_Kid needs to go.

1 Like

When can we expect to see the Top Top Poster list, a separate matter altogether from Top Quality Posters?

If an alright sort like @count_of_monte_crist is on that list, then these lists are bollocks. Shame on you rocko.

The Count gets bogged down with admin work in the Segunda fantasy football thread. A thankless job that won’t get you many likes.

It’s awful business…

No.

The rest of us are operating at a lower niveau

If there’s one thing the list proves it’s that speculating on Limerick hurling team selection for months in advance of a game won’t get you many likes.

3 Likes