Top Quality Posters

You’d want to up your game pal

2 Likes

What are you trying to say here?

Padjo bro, I’d ordinarily have given that a like but this list has shown you need to be taken down a peg or two. Its nothing personal. Game done changed.

2 Likes

My pick by pick updates on the 2017 NFL draft really coming back to haunt me now. :pensive:

Just a brief reminder for those aghast at my absence from the list.

2 Likes

We need a report on the lower quality posters so they can be eradicated

1 Like

Like TSG and Sid?

We need to await the outcome of the report.

No harm remove all the likebaits likes from the likes of the ravenous thread, and minority sport threads like horsey whipping.

But confident guys will just do their own thing around here and fuck the begrudgers

1 Like

@Rocko, can you redo this analysis while excluding all posts from the Ravenous thread and Father’s Issues thread?

Thanking you in advance

The Father’s Issues thread is less dignified than Wedding’s Online.

8 Likes

Lads who never saw a woman naked making up births of childer to get likes, its unseemly.

1 Like

You can father children without ever seeing a woman naked

Otherwise the Irish would have died out between 1922 and the mid nineties.

7 Likes

You’d think given how the majority of his interactions with women go he’d understand that

By God.

@myboyblue taking his omission from the list very badly this morning and seems especially concerned the lads will accede to @TreatyStones request to publish the bottom of that list from their number crunching machine.

4 Likes

I guess if I scuttled off with my tail between my fat little thighs and rebranded (cc @the_dunph) I might get on that auld list, but confident guys like me don’t do that. Confident guys like me, we do our own thing.

2 Likes

Sure you do, pal. Sure you do.

It irks you not to get more likes but the thing is you try too hard. I couldn’t care less about nice post awards and the ironic thing is I have more of these awards than i can shake a stick at. Its because the people of this forum know that I’m not desperate for them. I’ll probably get one now for this post but that’s just how it goes.

17 Likes

Thats a beautiful sentiment. It means a lot to me to know that you’ve become such a confident guy as well. We confident guys are a rare breed.

In an unrelated matter, I remember I used to torment that poor auld Dunph chap. The times he used to Private Message me constantly looking for my back up and attempt to get me to stop other posters from bothering him. It was almost like having a little lap dog follow me around there for a while. I hope he went on to develop your confident streak. I truly do.

Enjoy the nice post pal, you earned it.

8 Likes