Topics specific to Grand Canal Dock, its environs and, most importantly, its inhabitants

They’re going the wrong way up a 1 way street too

Well spotted.

Some nice balconies in the distance there.

Signing in :ronnyroar:

I look forward to learning from and contributing to the treasure trove of local knowledge this thread had become

4 Likes

:pint:Welcome to the neighbourhood, brah!

The Superbowl party this year down GCD way should be off the hook.

Welcome to the neighborhood, bro.

Do you have a balcony?

1 Like

A third floor balcony. I hear they’re the optimal place to do lunges and dumbbell curls.

FAO of @Horsebox, @Blake - the friendly, pretty, dark-haired foreign lass who works in Donnybrook Fair, Grand Canal Dock, told me this evening that the shop will no longer be opening on weekends starting from this weekend due to poor weekend trading performance.

Doesn’t surprise me one bit, pal. It’s always dead in there at the weekends. The one on Baggot Street doesn’t open their sandwich counter at the weekends either.

I tried out Charlotte Quay for the first time this evening. Any other locals been? Here’s a picture of my dinner:

1 Like

Graveyard for restaurants that spot.

home made chips - you must have been in heaven you jellied belly fat fuck

2 Likes

sorry for snapping mate

Yes, I was delighted with the chips.

"I’ll have d Shteak an a hape of chips "

Just Down in the rds there getting my number. Jesus Dublin is horrendously backward. The transport system is like something you’d see in Africa. How do ye live here?

I get taxis everywhere.

Was that any of the forum members caught on camera having sex in the Marker Hotel? The woman looks decent