Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

A rugby discussion amongst myself, @Fagan_ODowd and @gilgamboa about the Ireland rugby team in the mid 1990’s about some of the more peripheral figures that picked up a few caps like Davy Tweed and Ben Cronin.

ChairmanTan

1 Like

Speaking of odd value sets, are you still defending the paedophile cover up at Chelsea? Now that you’re no longer apparently the rabid Chelsea fan that you were when this story broke 5 years ago, presumably you don’t have to stand over it now?

Done deal

1 Like

Good stuff. Wouldn’t have been my first choice, but nonetheless I’m happy with this appointment. Welcome Coach Antonio.

1 Like

Really?

You’re frantic trawl back through the archives has thrown up a post from some other poster from four years ago in October 2017. Your point is?

Pick tsg up off the floor

No idea what has gone on in this thread but that is some wham bam thank you mam of a sequence of jabs here by dan

Is @ChairmanDan not @GeoffreyBoycott?

He is mate. But in fairness apparently @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy isn’t any of the previous Hiberno-Latin posters we’ve cherished for years on here. It’s like the immunity the Cassidys get from the Mica stuff by setting up a new company I suppose.

1 Like

Does @ChairmanDan know he is?

We have lots of Ulster-Italians about.

High profile Tyrone GAA referee Kieran Eannetta is a member of the Ulster Italian community for instance.

I’m out for the moment, Jesus Christ I thought it couldn’t get any worse than Mourinho, fuck sake.

Ok I’m in guys.

LEVY OUT.

2 Likes

You’re back supporting Spurs?

I wish Antonio the best.

LEVY OUT.

2 Likes

That is Leeds United territory

Only Levy wouldn’t waste money on a goldfish tank

Conte slept at the training ground the other night, Levy wouldn’t pay for a hotel.

2 Likes