Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

The easiest likes you’ll ever get, I have half these lads on a string :grinning:

Brentford are actually fairly decent

Bizarre how Conte is got in Tottenham. It’s almost racist you’d say.

Brentford are a damn good side, that’s a good result for spurs.

Good manager too

Is Conte unpopular among Spurs fans, I honestly have no idea if that’s true.
Brentford aren’t a bad side by any means @estebandaface but a draw is hardly a result to celebrate for Tottenham no matter how it was achieved,

Absolutely. He has them buzzing.

A point is bettet than none. They beat city before the break.

Presume the celebrating was a pisstake no?

Biff is a top top Red. A Liverpool fan to the core.

He’s going back to Juventus it seems anyway. Pochettino probably returning.

I haven’t gone over to a Spurs match since Conte took over, but from talking to the brother (who’s a season ticket holder), there’s not too much love for him from the White Hart Lane faithful. The style of football is just diabolical, results in the main underwhelming, slave to a system that’s not working, no Plan B and on £15 million a year a feeling that he’s essentially stealing a living.

1 Like

That’s my feeling also, but I didn’t like him before he got to WHL so I may be prejudiced, I don’t like the brand of football, Spurs always prided themselves on playing the game properly, most of the time anyway and that made up somewhat for never winning anything, now they’re a losing team playing boring football.

A lot of lads here seem to feel that he’s doing a great job, I don’t see it, they’ve been a top 4 team generally speaking for a long time now

Have you spoken to any MGF ?

What’s MGF? I’m not familiar with that term.

1 Like

Match going fan

You’d have to say it sums up the Tottenham fans if they have no respect for a coach like Conte

I see Spurs have fallen 0-1 behind at home to Aston Villa, just after half time. 10th consecutive game that Spurs have conceded first.

There is a limerick supporters club. Might be worth contacting them

1 Like

They look void of any ideas here. Shocking stuff.

@backinatracksuit called this from the start. Conte is an utter fraud. He only had two years of top level club managerial experience under his belt before Spurs hired him. Dining out for 6 years now on winning the title in 2016/17 with a title winning squad he inherited from Mourinho.