Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

It appears Spurs have buckled under the now famous Man Yoo pressure

3 Likes

ETH will have his revenge

Jesus Christ, I didnā€™t see that but fucking hell,

Teams canā€™t deal with man united chasing them. Total different pressure to the diddie clubs.

2 Likes

Contes contract is up at the end of the season and he has the option of extending itā€¦ levyā€™s gonna have to pay up Iā€™d say

Man U arenā€™t chasing us. Theyā€™re ahead of us in the table.

I thought you were a Preston North End tan

1 Like

*fan

Brian Kerr on radio said Spurs are like Villa. They havenā€™t a hope of challenging for titles so they just give the FA cup a good rattle instead

I wonder could we tempt Sir Alex out of retirement. Maybe @peddlerscross might put in a word for us with the Boss.

1 Like

If Arsenal can challenge so can Spurs, they canā€™t challenge with this setup obviously,
But Cups are no good, top 4 and champions league football is what itā€™s all about

Conte out (obviously)

We need to return our attacking roots and traditions. The best Spurs managers over the past half century since the glory days of Bill Nicholson have been Keith Burkinshaw, David Pleat, Terry Venables, Martin Jol, Harry Redknapp, Mauricio Pochettino. All promoted an attacking style of play with an emphasis on flair and creativity. Conte ball and all his negativity is an abomination to the history and traditions of our great club.

1 Like

Those are my feelings, I donā€™t really care about winning, itā€™d be a great bonus if it happened playing good football, but playing like that Iā€™d consider it worthless, I started with Hoddle and Ardiles, loved Ginola, Modric etc etc
Conteball is an embarrassment

1 Like

No offence to you mate but what would Brian Kerr know?

1 Like

Iā€™m just relaying what he said. Thought it was a strange statement myself

Brian Kerr is a Spurs fan.

I reckon Conte has brought spurs as far as they can go.

Spurs could be looking at a season without champions league football, which has only happened 25 times in the past 30 seasons

6 Likes

Christ, another one

Ange Postecoglu the man Spurs need. Be a great choice.