Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

2 Likes

When I was a season ticket holder at my beloved PL team the Spurs fans were always, by a distance, the most dislikeable to visit. They are generally made up of `geezersā€™ from Essex, which is why fellas like Redkapp and Sherwood were well liked and the continental sorts donā€™t get much backing. Terrible record of bringing through young players as well, other than Harry Kane Iā€™d say Ledley King was their last homegrown regular.

1 Like

Leeds mustnā€™t have been around then

1 Like

They werenā€™t you know, twas 8-10 years ago when I used to go. Always fancied a trip to Elland Road but never got it.

1 Like

Who was your team?

The very one you have the photo of there, the pride of Manchester.

2 Likes

Noble choice to go the Matt Le Tissier career route

The press are agitating in a big way now to get Harry to Old Trafford this summer. Now that heā€™s got Wout, a 20 league goal a season striker is apparently the final piece in Coach Ten Hagā€™s jigsaw.

Taking loyalty over success

High risk. It drove Le Tissier crazy

Fair play to Harry, a good loyal sort. Pity the club dont repay his loyalty.

I expect that Harry will leave this summer. Old Trafford would appear the most likely destination. Heā€™s 30 in July so from a Spurs perspective it makes sense on a lot of levels to cash in this summer.

1 Like

The two Harryā€™s going in opposite directions?

1 Like

Conte hasnā€™t been the same since the hair transplant

L oh fucking L

1 Like

Weā€™ve at Craven Cottage to face Fulham tonight. Lose that and Fulham go above us in the table.

Flicked this on about 20 minutes in. Weā€™re getting completely outplayed by Fulham.

Fulham are a fine side.

1 Like

A 266th goal for Tottenham Hotspur for Golden Boot Harry to equal the club record of Jimmy Greaves.

3 Likes