Tour De France 2012

Cycling’s version of Seashell Myth.

What do the esteemed cycling experts of the board think of Jeremy Roy at 33s for this stage? and Dan Martin to beat Nico in a match bet today at 4/5?

He is not in the break now unfortunately. He won a stage last year and would have had a good chance as the profile suites. Regarding the Martin Nico bet, it is too close to call, i’d say they will finish in the main bunch together, it’s a lottery then. Roche likes to finish at the front though, so I wouldn’t bother with it to be honest. I can’t see Martin attacking today.

Chavanel, L.L Sanchez, Gilbert, Moreno, Voigt, Millar, Riblon, Westra, Costa & Sorenson in breakaway.

One v One bets a lottery today with downhill finish. Peloton may well roll over line together.

Astana trying to shut this break down. Possibly for Vino?

Dan Martin trying to get across now

Thanks, left both bets idle.

This is pretty relentless stuff. Only Voigt is away now and it’s attack after attack from Peloton. Lots being spit out back already

The break seems to be forming now, I hope to god one of my picks in it. A lot of people out the back already, who is the Garmin rider with all the bandages on his arms, was it Farrar, couldn’t see properly

Still no breakaway properly formed. Great racing so far. Lots of sore bodies tonight

This is entertaining. Very little structure and sky forced to work

Roche’s chain comes off. He better get back on quick fast

Jeremy Roy having a go here.

Missed that. What happened scrunchie?

Uh oh. If he wins I shall regret not having a bet, if he isn’t in the top 3 I shall be pleased I didn’t have a bet. This is smashing entertainment in fairness!!

[quote=“larryduff, post: 627771”]
Missed that. What happened scrunchie?[/quote]

He gave up almost immediately. Was in a group of 3 but couldn’t get across

Well fook that Samuel Sanchez out of tour. That’s all my guys caught in crashes now :frowning:

Carnage

[quote=“The Tipping King, post: 627772”]

Uh oh. If he wins I shall regret not having a bet, if he isn’t in the top 3 I shall be pleased I didn’t have a bet. This is smashing entertainment in fairness!![/quote]

Wouldn’t mind having Roy @ 33/1 now…

I got Keissakoff @ 50/1 there on PP about 15 mins ago. He’s just after joining TTK’s Roy at head of course. 42" ahead of the chasers & 2’30"+ ahead of peloton now

9/1 & 20/1 now those two.