Tour De France 2012

Probably both
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wiggins-delivers-caustic-assessment-of-his-critics

The rumour mill seems to suggest that Sky are purveyors of the dark arts but that’s just lazy journalism or ill informed casual watchers. Sky have burst on to the scene yes but they have amassed a decent group of riders, riders who do well but have been known to crack or not perform. And their first few tours didnt go entirely to plan. I’d imagine their remit when set up was to win but win clean. Sky would hate their name to be tarnished with drugs.

Wiggins response yesterday was entirely understandable.

*i don’t particularly like sky

I cannot stand Sky.
I believe their riders to be clean though and there is no way there is systematic doping going on.
Reckon Wiggins will put minutes into all other GC guys today though hope I’m wrong. He looked very strong closing that gap down to Evans yesterday.
Wiggins
Evans plus 1 minute
Nibali plus 3 minutes
Froome plus 1 minute twenty
Menchov plus 2 minutues thirty
JVDB plus two minutes fifty

Hey Larry is Wiggins @ 17/10 worth heavy money do you think?

Nah not sure there is value in that to be honest with level of competition in Martin, Cancellara.

Superb time from Dan Martin today! Only 2 minutes 30 down. Surprising.

Tony Martin was out early and has set 53:40. He won’t be far off.

Cancellara 38 seconds faster than Tony Martin at first time check.

Didn’t he get another puncture today too?

He did. 2km in

Cancellara 52:21

Roche 46 seconds down at first checkpoint.

46" behind Cancellara is not too shabby at all

Wiggins and Froome looking very strong.

Doped to the gills

Second timecheck:
12.ROCHE N.79 ALM in 41:08 at 01:30

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 627812”]

Doped to the gills[/quote]

Wiggins is no doper

Nico comes in 16th. He will probably end up about 24th/25th today but still he can be very pleased with that. He is likely to drop places tonight but that is probably his best ever tt.

that would be decent Larry.

Froome Zoome