Tour De France Bets

Watch out for Teejay van Garderen in BMC. Possibly for a stage. Possible future winner.

Taaramae has been very sick so I’d be shocked if he got into the top 10. None of the GC favourites will win the KOM. All the HC climbs are at the start or middle of the race, where the big points are. Only 3 mountain top finishes which are cat 1. It is set up for breakaway riders to win it this year. I’ll be shocked if Sagan doesn’t win the green jersey bar injury of course. I really fancy Goss for 2nd.
In the young rider classification it is hard to see past Kruijswijk at 11/8. He is the best all rounder of the lot. Taaramae is had a disrupted preperation, Poels TT is not good enough, TJVG will be riding all out for Evans so could lose lots of time. Thibaut Pinot at 20/1 has a chance. He is relatively unknown but done a fine Tour De Swisse until heat struck done him in. He was climbing with the best and his TT is not bad either. The big question will can he last the 3 weeks.

Jeremy Roy 4/1 over 0.5 stages
Kiryienka 4/1 over 0.5 stages
Vinokourov 11/4 over 0.5 stages.
Bouet 8/1 over 0.5 stages

All with bet 365. I think they all have very good chances of winning stages.

Pierre Roland is 4/1 to be top French rider. That’s tempting

Where did you get that. He is only 2/1 with Hills and 5/2 with PP. That is a great price.
Coppel and Peraud are his big dangers. I think Peraud could go very well, he is 10/1 with PP.

Sammy Sanchez is 25/1 now with PP.

But if you bet him each way without the big two he is 11/1. Thats a massive price for him for a top 5 finish. I’m all over it.

Especially if you consider Gesink is now out to 33/1 outright, but his price without the big two is only 7/1

What price is Gilbert for the green jersey? All rounder, coming back to some form.

66s with Lads

It’ll be between Goss and Rojas though

He was 66/1 with one firm was generally 50/1. Too many things going against him, too many flat stages only 1 intermediate sprint and a certain Peter Sagan to challenge him on the finishes he likes. I do think he will have a great chance tomorrow though.

Between Goss and Sagan, Rojas positioning for the finishes can be terrible. He doesn’t have the raw speed on the flat against Goss, Cav, Sagan Kittel or Griepel.

Che Ching!!!

Cancellara wins comfortably.

Same as that had him at 3.35 on betfair. He should never have been that price. Tony Martin would have came close to him only for the puncture.

2/1 was huge :clap:

I got there first DB.

[quote=“Anto, post: 692925”]

Same as that had him at 3.35 on betfair. He should never have been that price. Tony Martin would have came close to him only for the puncture.[/quote]

Is there any stunt tony Martin won’t pull

I’m backing Gilbert for tomorrows stage. He looked good today, it’s in Belgium and its an uphill finish.

Gilbert looks good for tomorrow. Hopefully a good price can be got. I’m also interested to see what price Sagan and Evans will be.

Gilbert is 3/1 with PP for tomorrow, not a bad price. He is 6/1 with sportingbet for the win. Evans is 40/1 with PP. I think they are underestimating the climb. I’m sure they will go full tilt and the sprinters will be nowhere… Cavendish 22/1, 222/1 more like it… Dan Martin is 200/1, he won’t be far off.

Its probably a bit like the stage near the start last year that Evans won. Would fancy Evans, Gilbert tomorrow. Maybe Bossson-hagen. Nico did ok today would expect to see him move up on GC tomorrow.

:lol: :clap:

I am not so sure that Sagan is a cert for the green jersey. It is his first Tour, he is only 22,