Tour De France Bets

Handiest money I ever made. Sagan is unreal. Corals won’t be first up with their markets again in a hurry.

well done Anto.

Well done anto. I got Sagan about 4km from the end with powers whose internet site was down. Even at 6/4 he was overpriced then.

Thanks lads, even at 6/4 it was a good bet Larry. I’m sure their will be a few more times where bookies get prices wrong, hopefully we get a chance to get on.

You didn’t back Cancellara on Saturday ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry, I have been hugely disappointed with your efforts in this thread. You have let me down thus far.

Cavendish tomorrow. Especially after his “rest” day today.

I’ve kept the bets to a minimum thus far ttk as these stages are hard to call. If you have followed my bets you should be doing nicely. Did you go with them so far?
Anyway I’d urge you to lump on Nibali to finish top three in the tour at 3/1 with bet365. My reasons are as follows

• Some of critical stages finish with descents that will suit him
  • He is in good form this year
  • He looks to have improved his time trialing. Good show in prologue and he is better against the clock than Van Den Broeck, Gessink, Sanchez, Schleck, Valverde etc
  • He is a very good climber
  • He has grand tour pedigree (something precious few have). He can last three weeks
  • I don’t think Menchov who is currently third favourite has the legs anymore. Would have doubts about Wiggins and to a lesser extent Evans too

I have a good bet on Brajkovic at 11/4 for a top 10. But there’s no structure in here, you’re not advising wagers and your efforts seem laboured. I thought this thread would be one of the best the forum had seen but it hasn’t been. There’s plenty of time to resolve that though. Can I get 3/1 on Nibali anywhere other than Bet 365 as I can’t bet with them.

Nibali is 4.2 on betfair top 3.

Okay fair criticism. Don’t like to back early in letour as can be very messy. Here are my selections excluding Brajkovic (4 points at 3/1 to finish top ten)
Nibali to get top three placing in general classification (4 points available with 365, betfair, bwin))
Cavendish to win tomorrow (1 point 11/10 with Victor).

I’m looking for Paddypower to get their website back and running as I want overall match bet between Nibali and Menchov. I will lump on the Italian if they have a market for this (Paddy tend to have overall head to head markets). I shall be looking for quality bets as opposed to large quantity however.

Good stuff Larry. I will be following you in on all three of those bets (if possible on the latter)

Shocking by Larry here. I texted him a winning bet on Saturday and he didn’t even have the decency to say thanks.

Probably, or Greipel. It will be fast, wind on their backs when they turn inland on the last third of the stage. Will be crashes tomorrow.

What Cancellara?

Cavendish should be winning this tomorrow, but his price is too short. He got his positioning spot on in the 2nd stage, can he do that again tomorrow. I’ll take Greipel 4/1 to beat him tomorrow. He will have the perfect lead out train again, he went too soon in stage 2 and Cav caught him on the line. Petacchi at 40/1 and Veelers at 66/1 could get 3rd at big prices

1st 2nd and 3rd can’t get much better than that. Turning into a very profitable Tour for me.

Excellent Anto.

[quote=“Anto, post: 692971”]

1st 2nd and 3rd can’t get much better than that. Turning into a very profitable Tour for me.[/quote]

I tip my hat to you Anto. Saw your post yesterday & said I’ll have s piece of Petacchi @ 40’s. Cheers!

Well done Anto!