Traitors to the Irish people - Covid-19 Edition

And all those fuckers from Cork and Dublin who have moved down to holiday homes in the west for Easter holidays should be jailed.

3 Likes

aer lingus are looking for 180 quid to fly to Dublin on Friday from Heathrow, Mick O’Leary wants 20 pound out of Gatwick, He should be running the country

3 Likes

They have no power to fine anyone or indeed to turn people back.

1 Like

Was the legislation never introduced?

Go to Gatwick pal.

Not on the 2km I don’t think.

feckin right job and all. Nail the c**ts.

is the there buses or trains still going? how in the name of jaysus am I going to get to ennis

Yes. Public transport still working. Or you could rent a car and drop it off in shannon

1 Like

The Nogra lads won’t see you stuck.

It’ll be interesting to see their efforts to stop a wave of people leaving Dublin this weekend

Should block the way out of Dub with a few artic trucks, keep the cunts locked in there.

I’d be in favour of making this a permanent measure. Wont affect Dublin football supporters anyway.

Let out the roasters going home for the weekend, but I’d nearly be in favour of sacrificing them at this stage. Anyone that tips out beyond the red cow in a GoCar or whatever they are called should be mortar bombed from the Curragh.

Did you know that if you have rosary beads hanging in your car the Garda aren’t supposed to approach you.

Fucking waster with the camera should be fucked in over the ditch.

8 Likes

Is that GOD

She is gone buck mad

More appalling grammar.

time for the city folk to pay the farmers a return visit

Mate, behave and abide by the Governments instructions.