Transfer Window - Summer 2008

I would have to agree Appendage. But whoring himself around to many suitors whether it be in search of a move or an improved contract at Man U is to be expected of him. I very much doubt United will pay him 300,000 per week and might just get sick of him holding them to ransom. Although I have no love for United they’re a great club and no player is bigger than them. To be honest I don’t think his style would be as effective in Spain as it is in the Premiership

what did you united expect to be honest - cant see any difference between him leaving sporting to go to united & him leaving utd to go to Real Madrid , few modern footballers show any loyalty as they tend to have few links with the club they play for , united do this kind of stuff to other clubs but unfortunately for them Madrid are higher up the food chain & more glamouros than them,
can you really blame Ronaldo , a better climate, a culture more like his own, more money, a more successful club, better stadium,
he is leaving one club he has no links with for another

Ronaldo will stay at United. Fergson wont sell him and his orgie buddies Anderson and Nani will persuade him to stay.

Giovanni Dos Santos has joined Spurs for 4.6m rising to 8.7m depending on conditions.

Is this a wind up??

Man City hopeful of landing Ronaldinho
Sunday, 8 June 2008 10:20

Manchester City have said that they are hopeful Brazilian striker Ronaldinho will be playing for them next season.

Speaking on BBC Radio on Sunday, the club’s chairman Garry Cook said Barcelona had given City clearance to talk to the player over a switch to England.

‘We have people in Brazil,’ Cook said. 'We are nowhere near completing (a deal) but Ronaldinho wants to show that he is one of the greatest footballers in the world.

‘The Manchester City fans would love to see him kick off the new season with us and I am holding out hope on that happening.’

Former World Player of the Year Ronaldinho, 28, has been told he is free to leave Barcelona after a disappointing season at the Nou Camp.

Manchester City, owned by former Thai Prime Minsister Thaksin Shinawatra, named Mark Hughes as their new manager this week after Sven-Goran Eriksson left by mutual consent on Monday.

former Hoop Noel Hunt linked with reading

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/mhgbojojgbmh/

[quote=“north county corncrake”]former Hoop Noel Hunt linked with reading

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/mhgbojojgbmh/[/quote]

I didn’t realise Noel played for the hoops. Thought he was just with Dunfirmline in the SPL

Juve have increased their Xabi Alonso bid to 14.5 million. That’ll pave the way for Barry’s move from Villa.

Shamrock Rovers I’d say

The hoops of the Shamrock Rovers variety Fran.

Some interesting stuff going on in the last few days. I’m intrigued by Arsenal - they seem to be signing Madge Ramsey’s 17-year old son from Cardiff for 5m. I’m not sure how much they’ll have to spend this summer but I would have thought they need to be signing proven first team players who can help their title prospects rather than Carling Cup squad types. I know Wenger likes his team to be youthful, fast, exuberant and stuff but they lacked steel and experience towards the end of last season. If they’ve got a healthy budget and he can sign both the best young talent (even for relatively large fees like in this case) and more experienced players too then fair enough but if they’ve got 15m to spend, as an Arsenal supporting friend of mine suggested, and they’ve spent a chunk of it on this guy then I’d question what he’s at.

Zoltan Gera has joined Fulham on a free.

Ricardo Carvalho has unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt and is glancing in Mourinho’s direction.

Gareth Barry has thrown his rattler out of the pram and demanded to join Liverpool.

Ahaa, sorry NCC

no worries

• think its a disgrace that Hunt has never played for ireland & Joe Lapira has

[quote=“north county corncrake”]no worries

• think its a disgrace that Hunt has never played for ireland & Joe Lapira has[/quote]

Absolute disgrace that he hasn’t even been picked for a squad. Would be surprised if Staunton even watched him play.

Apparently the Palermo president has revealed that they have put a bid in for Hamilton’s Junior McGeady James McCarthy.

Not a signing but Evra has signed a new deal with United. http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif

Thats good news for Utd. All we need now is to offload that mug Ronaldo and we’ll be singing.

Don’t see McCarthy going to Palermo but wonder if that will open up the auction for him. Wouldn’t mind if he went there though - would be good to have a bit of continental experience in our international team.

Miller has signed for the huns. Great news is Celtic had a 20% sell-on fee with Derby so the huns are paying Celtic a bit for him too. Useless shite that he is. The huns aren’t happy either:

Default Re: Miller signing now official - ALL COMMENTS HERE.
He will be the first player to get booed when his name is announced in the warm up.

our club has OFFICIALLY hit rock bottom

[B]Well Done Rangers Football Club

Well done Walter/Ally.Rugby loving **** you have made us the laughing stock of football[/B]

Trialist

Anyone that cant cut the mustard with the beggars…isnt good enough for us. Miller out now! The protest starts now…

Gay for Luka Modric

[B]For the first time ever, a Rangers goal will be bittersweet
If the talentless piece of shit that is Mhiller puts it away, ill be delighted at first as we have scored but then it will dawn on me who put it away. I dont know if ill cheer, ill probably just stand in a confused silence.

Im absolutley inconsolable at this news, i just cant believe it.[/B]

Its James from Drumchapel,

Default Re: walter smith and david murray, hang your heads in shame
Walter smith is to blame for this beggar signing.

Default Re: walter smith and david murray, hang your heads in shame
T[B]he downsizing is now complete

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUXSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAKE

Edit: Fuk off miller you wil NEVER get my support[/B]

I’ll be happy and contented when the Rangers win again

[B]This day will be known as ‘Black Friday’

Sick to my stomach
[/B]
Five Star Poster

Disgusting, I literally feel physically sick.

#55 Report Bad Post
Old Today, 16:48
Trialist

[B]Shoot me now.

Can’t believe it’s actually happened[/B]

[B]fookin RAGING

the amount of respect i’ve lost for watty over this DEBACLE is unforgivable

he’s basically saying “i couldnt give 2 f*cks what the fans think” majorly let down

if i knew we were gonna sign this wee w@nker i wouldnt have renewed my season ticket[/B]

On The Bench

Send a message via MSN to British_Bulldog
Its on the fishal site now with a load of bollocks to accompany it

KENNY MILLER, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, HOW YOU PERFORM, YOU WILL NEVER BE FULLY ACCEPTED. YOU ARE A REJECT AND YOU ARE NOT WANTED.

romanee et domund

i feel like a betrayed husband
walter gtf and take your lickspittles with you
i have not one spittle of respect for you left which pains me as i always looked at you as a legend

zambrotta is gone back to a.c milan for 9 million euro…

Ex Rovers players seem to be on the move
Mccourt gone to WBA & Hunt linked with Celtic