Transfer Window - Summer 2008

No, I was merely commenting that you spend the majority of your time on here whingeing about admin/moderators yourself or getting a hard on when someone else has a dig and getting giddy like a teenager about it. You’re basically an incredible ballbag but you’re too sad and insignificant to get under my skin and it was actually you Harold who made your inane ‘quality’ comment to begin with.

Luca Toni’s asked Bayern to sign an Italian player or two so he’ll have someone to hang around with off the park.

With regards from Ball Ox. :wink:

"Who’s a ballbag bandage? If you want yer go, wait till wrestlemania.

I get under your skin, cause im far more intelligent than you are.

Hey there bandage boy, flying to the sky so fancy free."

You’re a puppet running errands for a boring retard in the banned section.

That says an awful lot about you son.

It says nothing about him Bandage. Its only a poxy forum.

Boring retard? Stop looking in the mirror there boyo

If you wont let him post then how can he express his views. ???

Another Ball Ox Quote

Nice one bandage. If you are hungry, just go eat something - dont take it out on shan, ye prick.

Pat me sack

Here’s an idea Shan:

There’s a banned section for dopes where he can talk away to himself or with other misfits who go weak at the knees when he posts.

Or else maybe you, him, Flano and Shermin could email each other cos I’m pretty sure the majority of other posters on here don’t really give a shit what’s ye’re prattling on about.

That was emphasised a while back when Flano and Shermin spammed the main board over a period of time and we shunted the stuff into Talking Balls.

The two lads came on whingeing looking for everyone else to support them and they were basically told to fook off by the rest of the posters, except you of course.

First: Stop making up lies.
Second: Stop throwing flowery tantrums
Thirdly: I’m better than you

[quote=“Flano”]First: Stop making up lies.
Second: Stop throwing flowery tantrums
Thirdly: I’m better than you[/quote]

Ah Harold, you’re back from a tough day at The Coffee Shop.

Tell Lou Carpenter I said hello.

Misfit.

Anyway, I expect Juventus to shell out massively this summer too now they’re all but assured Champions League football next season.

They will get Flamini and maybe someone like Huntelaar off Ajax.

Whats this Harold business? Have you regressed to being a four year old or something?
I dont know many people called Lou, only one I believe.

As regards [SIZE=2]Huntelaar[/SIZE], dya reckon he’s worth 20+ million? His record is outstanding alright but will he turn out to be the next Van Nistlerooy or end up being a Kezman if he makes the move

This forum would be lost without me! Without me it’s just you and farmer sucking each others balls about the overall greatness of the SIndo!

Spammed the board me hole, they were classic posts and threads, great overall banter value in them!

Here’s a list of the main European League players available on Bosman free transfers this summer:

Bundesliga:
Sebastian Kehl - Dortmund
Pierre Wome - Werder
Petri Pasanan - Werder
Mineiro - Hertha
Ludovic Magnin - Stuttgart
Ivan Klasnic - Werder
Daniel Jansen - Werder
Gerald Asamoah - Schalke
Sergei Barbarez - Leverkusen

Ligue 1:
Sidney Govou - Lyon
De Melo - Le Mans
Yoann Pelle - Le Mans
Jeremie Brechet - Sochaux
Johan Micoud - Bordeaux
Jerko Leko - Monaco
Mario Yepes - PSG
Steve Mandana - Marseille
Mauro Cetto - Toulouse
Daisuke Matsui - Le Mans
Lucas Bernardi - Monaco

La Liga:
Fabio Cannavaro - Real M
Thiago Motta - At. Madrid
Robert Pires - Villarreal
Edmilson - Barcelona
Ibagaza - Mallorca
David Navarro - Mallorca
Lilian Thuram - Barcelona
Albert Celades - Zaragoza
Pablo Garcia - Murcia
Josep Marti - Sevilla
Ezquerro - Barcelona
Sylvinho - Barcelona
Cosmin Contra - Getafe

EPL:
Frank Lampard - Chelsea
Henri Camara - West Ham
Kanu - Portsmouth
Jaskelainen - Bolton
Van der Sar - Man Utd
Niemi - Fulham
Harry Kewel - Liverpool
Geovanni - Man City
Forsell - Birmingham
Emerton - Blackburn
Soerensen - A. Villa
Melchiot - Wigan
Danny Murphy - Fulham
Gravesen - Everton
Carr - Newcastle
Mikel Alonso - Bolton
Martin Laursen - A. Villa
Carson - A. Villa
Mpenza - Man City
Hamman - Man City
Mendieta - Middlesbrough
Butt - Newcastle

Serie A:
Ronaldo - Milan
Crespo - Inter
Nedved - Juventus
Cordoba - Inter
Ujfalusi - Fiorentina
Spinesi - Catania
Inzaghi - Milan
Figo - Inter
Tristan - Livorno
Brighi - Roma
Liverani - Fiorentina
Solari - Inter
Modesto - Reggina
Jorgensen - Fiorentina
Ferrari - Roma
Vieri - Fiorentina
Amoruso - Reggina
Volpi - Sampdoria
Morfeo - Parma

http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/news-features/kenna-appointed-manager.html

Fooking ridiculous this. The board decide to sack Cousins 4 games into the season because they feel he can’t take the team any further - why not fooking sack him before he assembles a squad then??? How the fook is Kenna supposed to know how to take them on any further? Relegation beckons.

The board have a lot to answer for. Not just this appointment but increasing ticket prices and some other failed promotional crap - a celebrity 5-a-side that had an attendance of about 6 and a concert in Terryland that was cancelled spring to mind. Also wouldn’t splash the cash to sign Conor Gethins. Too interested in off the field stuff and the Kenna appointment is just a stunt imo.

Forsell could be a good signing for Celtic. Just needs regular game time as he is a proven goal scorer.

Villa are going to need a new centre of defence cos Mellberg is off to Juve and Laursen looks like he’s leaving? They have Curtis Davies but still need another centre half.

I have that Magnin fella from Stuttgart at Middlesboro in Championship Manager - he’s an awful moaney oul fecker. He cant understand why he’s second choice behind Pogatetz so got in a strop and was sent out on loan to Brentford until the end of the season.

Didnt realise Mendieta was still at Middlesboro - has he played at all recently or has he turned into another Winstan Bogarde?

[quote=“Bandage”]Here’s a list of the main European League players available on Bosman free transfers this summer:

Bundesliga:
Pierre Wome - Werder
Petri Pasanan - Werder
Mineiro - Hertha
Ivan Klasnic - Werder
Daniel Jansen - Werder
Gerald Asamoah - Schalke

Ligue 1:
Sidney Govou - Lyon
De Melo - Le Mans
Yoann Pelle - Le Mans
Johan Micoud - Bordeaux
Jerko Leko - Monaco
Mario Yepes - PSG
Mauro Cetto - Toulouse
Daisuke Matsui - Le Mans
Lucas Bernardi - Monaco

La Liga:
Fabio Cannavaro - Real M
Edmilson - Barcelona
Ibagaza - Mallorca
David Navarro - Mallorca
Pablo Garcia - Murcia
Josep Marti - Sevilla
Ezquerro - Barcelona
Sylvinho - Barcelona
Cosmin Contra - Getafe

EPL:
Frank Lampard - Chelsea
Henri Camara - West Ham
Kanu - Portsmouth
Jaskelainen - Bolton
Van der Sar - Man Utd
Niemi - Fulham
Harry Kewel - Liverpool
Geovanni - Man City
Forsell - Birmingham
Emerton - Blackburn
Soerensen - A. Villa
Melchiot - Wigan
Danny Murphy - Fulham
Gravesen - Everton
Carr - Newcastle
Mikel Alonso - Bolton
Carson - A. Villa
Mpenza - Man City
Hamman - Man City
Mendieta - Middlesbrough
Butt - Newcastle

Serie A:
Ronaldo - Milan
Crespo - Inter
Nedved - Juventus
Cordoba - Inter
Ujfalusi - Fiorentina
Spinesi - Catania
Inzaghi - Milan
Figo - Inter
Tristan - Livorno
Brighi - Roma
Liverani - Fiorentina
Solari - Inter
Modesto - Reggina
Jorgensen - Fiorentina
Ferrari - Roma
Vieri - Fiorentina
Amoruso - Reggina
Volpi - Sampdoria
Morfeo - Parma[/quote]

Not sure how accurate that list is - I wouldn’t have thought Gravesen was one, thought he had another year on his contract.

Plenty of good names in there though.

Kehl, Klasnic, Celades, Lampard, Laursen and a few of the Serie A verterans would add plenty to Celtic.

How is Tristan on a Bosman, he only moved last summer.

[quote=“Bandage”]Here’s a list of the main European League players available on Bosman free transfers this summer:

Bundesliga:
Pierre Wome - Werder
Petri Pasanan - Werder
Mineiro - Hertha
Ivan Klasnic - Werder
Daniel Jansen - Werder
Gerald Asamoah - Schalke

Ligue 1:
Sidney Govou - Lyon
De Melo - Le Mans
Yoann Pelle - Le Mans
Johan Micoud - Bordeaux
Jerko Leko - Monaco
Mario Yepes - PSG
Mauro Cetto - Toulouse
Daisuke Matsui - Le Mans
Lucas Bernardi - Monaco

La Liga:
Fabio Cannavaro - Real M
Edmilson - Barcelona
Ibagaza - Mallorca
David Navarro - Mallorca
Pablo Garcia - Murcia
Josep Marti - Sevilla
Ezquerro - Barcelona
Sylvinho - Barcelona
Cosmin Contra - Getafe

EPL:
Frank Lampard - Chelsea
Henri Camara - West Ham
Kanu - Portsmouth
Jaskelainen - Bolton
Van der Sar - Man Utd
Niemi - Fulham
Harry Kewel - Liverpool
Geovanni - Man City
Forsell - Birmingham
Emerton - Blackburn
Soerensen - A. Villa
Melchiot - Wigan
Danny Murphy - Fulham
Gravesen - Everton
Carr - Newcastle
Mikel Alonso - Bolton
Carson - A. Villa
Mpenza - Man City
Hamman - Man City
Mendieta - Middlesbrough
Butt - Newcastle

Serie A:
Ronaldo - Milan
Crespo - Inter
Nedved - Juventus
Cordoba - Inter
Ujfalusi - Fiorentina
Spinesi - Catania
Inzaghi - Milan
Figo - Inter
Tristan - Livorno
Brighi - Roma
Liverani - Fiorentina
Solari - Inter
Modesto - Reggina
Jorgensen - Fiorentina
Ferrari - Roma
Vieri - Fiorentina
Amoruso - Reggina
Volpi - Sampdoria
Morfeo - Parma[/quote]

Wouldn’t mind Liverpool bringing in Ujfalusi tbh although he must be quite old at this stage. Always been impressed when I’ve seen him for Czech Republic and as somebody highlighted elsewhere Liverpool are fairly gimped for fullbacks. Have to say I quite like Aurelio but admittedly he’s not top, top class.

I can see Liverpool signing Bentley and Modric this summer and going some way to balancing the books by letting Alonso head back to spian. I’d be delighted with that. The Modric one is questionable as there will be some heavyweights going after him but I think Bentley will sign. The media seems to think it’s between Chelsea and Liverpool for him and looking at the likes of SWP he’d have to be daft to pick Chelsea.

That’d give Liverpool a full strength team of:

-----------------Reina---------------------

xxxxx----2 from Carrager/Skrtel/Agger–xxxxx

------------Modric------Mascherano--------

Bentley------------Gerrard-----------Babel

-----------------Torres------------------

I think that’s pretty tasty if they can get the fullbacks right. As solid as Finnan is I think we need somebody who can support the attck a bit better. Similarly I’d like a little bomber at left back.

Must say with no disrespect to Carragher I’m quite enthused at the prospect of Skrtel and Agger as a centre half pairing - think they’d complement each other really well similar to Vidic and Ferdinand.

[quote=“Mac”]Forsell could be a good signing for Celtic. Just needs regular game time as he is a proven goal scorer.

Villa are going to need a new centre of defence cos Mellberg is off to Juve and Laursen looks like he’s leaving? They have Curtis Davies but still need another centre half.

I have that Magnin fella from Stuttgart at Middlesboro in Championship Manager - he’s an awful moaney oul fecker. He cant understand why he’s second choice behind Pogatetz so got in a strop and was sent out on loan to Brentford until the end of the season.

Didnt realise Mendieta was still at Middlesboro - has he played at all recently or has he turned into another Winstan Bogarde?[/quote]

Hasn’t played much at all I don’t think. Athletic Bilbao wanted him last summer or 18 months ago actually I think but Boro wanted too much for him - think they reckoned Bilbao would pay over the odds for a Basque. Not sure if he pushed for the move himself or anything.

I’m not sure of its accuracy as I lifted it from another forum but I think Gravesen is one alright. I’m pretty sure we signed him on a 2-year deal with us retaining the option for a third year. Obviously we won’t look to keep him so he’ll be released in the summer after his two years - 1 with us and 1 on loan at Everton.

Klasnic would be a belter to get alright. I think Lampard is incorrect - I think he has 14 months to run on his deal rather than being on a Bosman this summer. I really like Modric as an all round midfield player and he’d be a great addition to any team.

Clarkey and anyone else, are you sure that Bentley’s not just another one of these completely over-hyped English players? I liked Babel at Ajax and he’s shown flashes of quality this season despite being inconsistent on the whole - I’d expect him to be much better next season. I agree if Liverpool get the right full backs, Modric and maybe someone other than Bentley on the right then they’ll have a formidable looking team.

[quote=“Bandage”]I’m not sure of its accuracy as I lifted it from another forum but I think Gravesen is one alright. I’m pretty sure we signed him on a 2-year deal with us retaining the option for a third year. Obviously we won’t look to keep him so he’ll be released in the summer after his two years - 1 with us and 1 on loan at Everton.

Klasnic would be a belter to get alright. I think Lampard is incorrect - I think he has 14 months to run on his deal rather than being on a Bosman this summer. I really like Modric as an all round midfield player and he’d be a great addition to any team.

Clarkey and anyone else, are you sure that Bentley’s not just another one of these completely over-hyped English players? I liked Babel at Ajax and he’s shown flashes of quality this season despite being inconsistent on the whole - I’d expect him to be much better next season. I agree if Liverpool get the right full backs, Modric and maybe someone other than Bentley on the right then they’ll have a formidable looking team.[/quote]

I’ve rated Bentley quite highly since his season on loan at Norwich and he’s been excellent this season also. I’d be delighted to sign him. Far better than anything we have. He’s also an arrogant son of a gun which I like - not afraid to speak his mind.