Closed topic

Runt, does Rintintin come from travelling stock himself?

:clap:

Will do…

No, he’s from landed gentry stock.

I think Rintintin should give it a few weeks then come down on these urchins with terrible fury and vengeance.

http://www.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5630/Revenge.jpg

Highjinx… I suggest you carry some ciigs on you in future; if you cant handle a friendly bit of banter

This has to be travellers, right? Nothing like a good knife fight in the morning :clap:

irishtimes.com - Last Updated: Monday, September 20, 2010, 12:49

Man killed in Tullamore stabbing
A man died in hospital in Co Offaly today after he was stabbed during an altercation involving up to 10 people.

Three men were arrested after gardaí were called to the incident on the Arden View housing estate in Tullamore, shortly after 11am.

The victim, a man in his 20s, was rushed to Tullamore General Hospital, where he died a short time later.

The men are being detained at Tullamore Garda Station under Section 4 of the Criminal Justice Act. A garda spokesman said investigations were continuing.

We can only hope the victim was a member of the Travelling community Sid.

Funny enough this thread was bumped as only today i was thinking of travellers and what a thoroughly unlikeable bunch they are.

I ask:

What source of income do these people have that allow them to drive around in brand new jeeps and Passats? I don’t know of any traveller in gainful employment, so where does this money come from for these items? From the sky?

Eh, they’re robbing cunts dunph, its pretty simple really.

private enterprise

Prizemoney from bonny baby contests

Tarmac-ing and breeding ponies

2010 has been a bumper year for gate sales

Mate of mine had advertised a jalopy for sale there recently and got a call from a traveller who was interested. Anyway they decided to meet half way in the car park of Tesco in Newcastle West to see if they could do a deal. The smokie arrived in a new Land Cruiser and they started preliminary dealing. While this was going on, the smokie’s 10 year old kid went into a bush in the Tesco car park and took a dump. He then went to the car and asked his mother for a baby wipe and went back to wipe his arse. They came to no agreement on the jalopy anyway.

Would a bear shit in the woods…

Jesus ye have very posh knackers in Limerick.

They’d shit in your ear if you weren’t looking.

I know, babywipes if you don’t mind.

They probably lived in a mansion up the road then.

I know ya, posh cunts.