Travellers

I hope @Batigol doesn’t search my phone as I pass through Dublin Airport at the weekend :see_no_evil:

/original/3X/5/b/5b7160ce352f16efc221ff3ef18d7a613e072b67.MP4

5 Likes

Whsts that group about above? Any vids of traveller birds in it?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The judge said I have a large back garden and they can move their caravans in there …not

I wonder how much all this has cost the state.

Am closely monitoring the situation, will keep you posted

1 Like

Martin Collins sees no issue with 6 year olds driving sulkies on main roads.

Have you a link for this so I can post it in the various WhatsApp groups

Martin Collins, of Pavee Point, gave his opinion on children riding sulkies in Kilmallock to the Leader.

“If there is no threat to health and safety of people directly involved or the animals or members of the public then I honestly can’t see what the issue is if there is no threat to public safety. If there is a threat to public safety then that is a different matter altogether.

“I am not really familiar with the local context but just at a general level I would say if this is practiced in a safe and responsible manner then I honestly don’t see what the issue is. It could actually be a deterrent as well.

“I mean if these young children didn’t have their ponies and their sulkies then God knows what other sort of anti-social behaviour they might get involved in in a few years time such as crime or drug addiction and then, of course, you have mental health issues.

“It could potentially be a very positive healthy hobby,” said Mr Collins.

1 Like

What do we think of Johns shoes?

Not much, the Tesco mobile number doesn’t bode much for confidence either

1 Like

John might want to think about changing his number before HBV logs in.

Can @carryharry tell us if that is a Passat or a transit?

It’s a shoe

3 Likes

It’s not a VW with the Bonnet release latch on that side anyway. Not a transit either I’m afraid.

2 Likes

But he’s a prick of a man

What a Langer

Two men facing charges of allegedly scamming €15,000 from two elderly ladies in Cork

GardaĂ­ issued a warning for those who suspect they have been victims of bogus traders.,only one guess allowed,what ethnicity are these rogue traders ??avellers

May interest someone on here. 3 from 3 on the flat (road).