Travellers

The farmers were told the money was going to be used to free impounded lorry loads of machinery or cigarettes or to fund a complicated international money smuggling operation, the court heard.

Hardly “victims” to be fair

3 Likes

File too big I pm “tank” and sent it to him via WhatsApp

You’ll be getting WhatsApp messages from some wan that’s work in a Brazil airport next.

5 Likes

Hope they get buggered and bate to a pulp inside, after last night’s attack on the little girl I’ve no fucking sympathy for any of the tramps,hope they all blast each other to kingdom come

1 Like

Erragh if she’s half decent looking,how bad?

Beyond believable,turf war breaking out all over the country over drugs mostly, biggest dealers in Munster

You’ve mentioned that a couple of times. How you so certain?

Well known fact in Cork,also gardai afraid to go in after it in knocknaheeney halting site( most coke originates or comes through there)went in half heartdledly once

Is the Fermanagh case the same as the one the lads have been asking about here or a different one? I thought someone said it was Longford?

It’s Fermanagh

It’s between them and a crowd in Longford

Got the video on WhatsApp through lads in England funnily enough. Won’t be passing it on.

It’s all over

That’s alright lad. Didn’t realise there were machetes involved and the seriousness of it until earlier.

I think there’s a lot more coming in then the knackers can cart. They’re in the mix and market of it all but nowhere near biggest dealers in Munster I’d imagine

PM me your number and I’ll forward it on to you but you don’t really want it.

Retail rather than wholesale generally

The mother of the family says they wanted to machete the baby. The 14 year old is protecting the baby. It’s like the Killing Fields or something. Who fucking films themselves trying to kill a baby? We’re too soft in these country, these people are a disease who should be removed.

3 Likes

I predict zero convictions