Travellers

What have Pavee Point had to say on it?

Alot

High jinx apparently

Having been a republican n and south all of my life ,too old to debate knackers and their dealings ,I’m fairly on the ball ref who’s dealing / supplying in Munster ( vested interest considering my younger brother died of a Heroin overdose in McDonald’s jacks ,Daunt square a few years back

1 Like

Was sent the video this morning. A wild animal wouldn’t do that. Absolutely horrific. Should never see the light of day again

1 Like

Weird weird cunts looking for and accepting a video of a child being slashed. Fucks sake.

7 Likes

They are blaming Lorraine Clifford-Lee for all of it

wheres the SAS shoot to kill squad or the nutting squad when you need them?

2 Likes

The SAS were probably off killing children

The Nutting Squad never had any problems killing children

1 Like

Lads that are been blamed for doing it are from Athlone. Its Gramsey and Lizzie Joyce and their family that got cut up fighting against their relations from Athlone, Poor girl that got badly done in is a Maughan girl whos older sister is Married to Christie Joyce son of Gramsey. Lizzie is big Joe Joyces daughter from Athlone/Moate originally and Gramsey is from their too they moved to Fermanagh 2 or 3 years ago when gramsey was facing charges from a fight in Mullingar.
Both Gramsey and Lizzie (married cousin’s) would be a niece and Nephew of the lad Bernie Joyce who seemingly done this with his sons.

1 Like

The fucker who did that deserves to die a long slow painful death.

I’ll bullet point this

• they’re all related

These feuds should be settled with a Hunger Games style joust. Cage them all in, throw in a heap of weapons and let them clip away. Last man standing gets a free house with a field out back for the horses. RTE could hold the rights to boost ratings on our flagging national station.

4 Likes

@Copper_pipe upload the video of yer man out side the spar shop and supermacs in Athlone pleading his innocence :grin:

Did they send somebody to kill a baby with a machete ?

These lads should be declared outlaws and just picked off.

Not only that - he filmed himself doing it apparently.

1 Like

Got sent that this morning and watched it completely unsuspecting, hadn’t heard a thing about it. :nauseated_face:

Last Sham Standing

2 Likes

They went all king Herod and the slaughter of the innocents

Is that the fella doing the chopping up?