Travelling to Dooblin this weekend

I had my reasons (in the order they went through my thought process):

1. I had a match the next day
  2. She was rough enough
  3. My girlfriend who was collecting me off the train would have been wondering where I got to

[quote=“The Runt”]I had my reasons (in the order they went through my thought process):

1. I had a match the next day
  2. She was rough enough
  3. My girlfriend who was collecting me off the train would have been wondering where I got to[/quote]

Which reason was the clincher?

Generally you have to make eye contact with people before you could think of striking up conversation.

This bitch was having none of it.

Reason 1 obviously :clap:

Most women are fairly intimidated around gangs of lads anyway. Unless they’re slags.

Ont the Galway-Dublin route I sometimes have to endure the braying tones of adolescent D4s on the journey. Not taking a lump hammer to the faces of each and every one of them is a constant struggle.

I find a good tactic to keep all four seats to yourself when the train isn’t busy is to stare intensely at whoever is moving down the train looking for a seat.

Nothing better than getting a lunchtime train down to Cork for an away game with a bag of cans and the iPod with mini-speakers in tow. At one stage a few years ago we were in the same carriage as a hen party. Great stuff it was, until the bird I was talking to revealed she was from around the same area as my then bird, and knew her. Craic over.

Very true. Works on the bus anyway. Better still is to smile at them and pat the seat next to you with vigour.

Some seriously antisocial people on this forum :clap:

:clap:

Brilliant:clap:

edit

wrong thread