Turd Division 17/18

only one attention seeking cunt so far but heā€™ll do as heā€™s told by the big boys,
@Copper_pipe is as solid as it gets, perfect for the role, Iā€™d say the fucker works nights as well and knows his way round a website, heā€™ll propel us to bigger and better things.

1 Like

Heā€™s not.

@Copper_pipe is the man for the job

1 Like

The only relevant thing is that the former commissioner is in control of who gets the keys.

Now pipe down everyone.

Iā€™ll return with an update soon.

Will @artfoley take it on?

Can you provide the bylaw that states that, seems extremely undemocratic now that you are in another league and technically shouldnā€™t give a fuck.

@croppy_boy is dealing with it mate, @Copper_pipe is a NR in the commissioner stakes. Are you going to step forward yourself?

I like helping others out pal.

FFS sake, @Copper_pipe will have a league set up before you can say Jack Robinson, heā€™s a fucking whizz, a whizz.
Iā€™m happy enough to go with the consensus here but this has been fannied about with for too long, none of the cunts have offered, @Copper_pipe didnā€™t need to be asked twice, heā€™s well able for this.

Let them off - If @Copper_pipe needs help he can reach out. Itā€™s their league, let them off.

@carryharry - you have a big season ahead, bro - Donā€™t be getting sucked into political shit early on - I have high hopes for you pissing all over @anon7035031.

I could. But I may look Roger look reasonable!

Lookit mate, if you want it you could solve a fair bit of bullshit to and froing,
what we donā€™t need though is to be dictated to by cunts not even in the league,
will you take the keys?

Fair enough. If thatā€™s what the league wants, but you have been warned!

Fire over the keys @croppy_boy

5 Likes

Rule with an iron fist, mate :clap:

Hail, hail.

Thanks mate, now we can get on with it.

1 Like

I canā€™t make the 3rd of Sept for obvious reasons. Iā€™m willing to auto draft for the good of the league, unless an alternate date can be found.

Good man, game on.
A word of thanks to @Copper_pipe for manning up to offer his services :ok_hand:

@Copper_pipe has been doing the hokey pokey all morning - in, out , in , out

Can @ChocolateMice help myself and @Joe_Player get off the ground with a team for this?

We are going to go with the unworkable dual-manager job like the clare Hurlers

Iā€™ve a spot kept for you in the 2018 league, mate.

1 Like