Turd Division 17/18

Han ta fuck! Go on Foley!

Bear in mind what that utter dipstick @anon7035031 has been calling us Wexicans over the summer.

Keys handed over @artfoley

Can you remove myself, @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr @Loko_Cove and @ciarancareyshurlingarmy as we’re all off to the Segunda.

Good night and good luck.

2 Likes

We look like having a full compliment unless @carryharry continues bleeding from his fanny until the deadline, but we’d love to have ye, still waiting on confirmation from 5 players but they may be in quare timezones.

@Mullach_Ide and @Raylan are no longer in this league either

@carryharry is going to destroy you, mate.

@artfoley is a prince of a poster unlike the other Wexican cunts on this site.
You cunt.

You’re brown nosing is as disgusting as your stupidity is sad.

Please stay out of our league and take your hate elsewhere.

Hey buddy…

How about go fuck yourself?

How about that?

1 Like

Will ye stop, the pair of ye. Ye will be pulling the helmets off one another next!

It’s OK, he’s just frustrated. He’s going to miss the friendly banter in the Turds and is stuck with those absolute dickheads up in the Secunda this year. A smart player would manage his season better to stay in the league he desires.

He’s also still sore after the Leinster final, was all yap beforehand.

1 Like

Next year will be our year

Signing in

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

Best of luck in your new endeavours, pal. You were a great Commish. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Why isn’t there an American football beside my Fucking name!!! I said cúpla weeks ago I was interested!!?

1 Like

Waiting for confirmation of participation from @maroonandwhite @Copper_pipe and @carryharry
and we’re ready to go,
The Tipp/Clare SCR dream team is waiting to come in in the event of a tantrum or otherwise.

Can you read?

Of course, this place would be an awful struggle otherwise,
Now that I have you, are you playing this year?