Turd Division 17/18

When you can spell respect Iā€™ll consider giving it you fucking mong.

How is Edelman going for you?? :joy: simpleton.You are a disgrace to fantasy football,a Commish pushing an autodraft too, fucking useless.

Toddle along. The boys can look after themselves.

You have it in the bag pal, congrats on your first win

Can we be expecting a warning every week for every player that is Questionable or is just first round picks that weā€™re going to get punished for.

FFS sake mate, you didnā€™t sign up for a bit of a laugh, if you have inactive players it affects the whole league.

What did u want him to do drop ODB on the waiver. I was the one playing @Bawny his punishment was a loss. Of course you want him deducted points when your playing @Bawny next weekā€¦

TFKNFLFF is the heartbeat of this forum, shape up or fuck off pal

You canā€™t deduct him points ffs ā€¦ it was a last minute callā€¦ iā€™d say something if it was called midweek or the day before.

Sweep sweep.

Fuck it youre right, kick the cunt of of the league altogether.

Keep your snout :pig_nose: out of this

He wonā€™t be deducted points :smile: just some stupid waiver restriction or something, not even worth the effort,
Look mate, it was obvious all yesterday that OBJ was a major doubt, if it was me Iā€™d have had a backup plan, Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re taking this seriously :confused:

Fuckit @chops91, youā€™ve blown me away for a finish, that Diggs fella was some pickup from waivers.

Ya when Bradford gets going diggs is a big threat. Good game pal. A close one right up to the last game. Best of luck next week :+1::+1:

1 Like

Well done @carryharry, top scorer

Poor old @artfoley has DJ on his roster along with a few other IRs, itā€™s looking bleak but I still canā€™t understand the Diggs-Edelman trade, did you hit on the wrong player?
80 points was enough to win one matchup.

1 Like

You put the commentators curse on me :joy::joy:

Looking for a WR, willing to move McCaffrey/Miller or any of my RBā€™s

Brady mvp is open for business

Talk to me.