Turd Division 17/18

Canā€™t see it.

Get your glasses, youā€™ll need 'em.

Wilson has half of them already you poxy cunt

A classic in the clash of our miserable negative Segunda wannabe and the very very unfortunate @Copper_pipe, bad luck mate.

Defense decided that match up, Saints against the hapless Dolphins.

Congrats @carryharry

My quest to get a win goes on.

3 Likes

Tough luck pal

I feel for @Copper_pipe, he was a warm warm fav heading into the evening games but luckily for me Winston had himself a game.
Although Amari Cooper & the Raiders nearly screwed me it was the pick up of the Saints D as a FA was the difference. A very astute pick from myself. :clap:

Called it.

1 Like

Any chance youā€™ll spare us the bullshit in future?
Well done, youā€™ve a decent team there, though like myself you lost a RB1 last night, tough break

Lot of injuries this week, mateā€¦can you throw up the obvious replacement s thereā€¦

Iā€™ve no idea whoā€™s available in your league mate, I know what Iā€™ll be doing but Iā€™m not first on the wire.

Just a list of who will step up to the plate for each injury this week will be grandā€¦ Iā€™ll figure out who is free in my down three leagues

Mate, Iā€™m sure youā€™re able to work this out by yourself, what good would it do me to tell my opponents who I intend to target on the waiver wire unless I have first pick.
Iā€™ll PM you my intentions if youā€™re not being a cunt for the sake of it.

I have a top class RB ready to go next weekend, mate.

Can you see it now?

No, I donā€™t have access to your (other) league. Are you winning?

Yeah. Just need to avoid any fumbles from Kareem for the remainder.

Iā€™d a handy enough win for a finish against @artfoleyā€™s injury ravaged squad.

Huge game next week against the red hot @anon32894817 outfit

Nice doing business @anon7035031, thatā€™s a player I like, had him for a bit of last year, I felt guilty never starting Matthews, heā€™ll fit in well for you. Once this bye week is done Iā€™ll be looking forward to my new toy.

1 Like