Turd Division 17/18

I am desperate for wideouts mate, itā€™s that simple. Good luck with Tevin.

I could see that, Iā€™m in a similar boat with RBs after Carsonā€™s injury, nothing to shout about on the waiver wire this week.

Did someone just trade Coleman for Jordan Matthews? :smile:

No mate, why would you make such a stupid assumption? Unless you want to blow smoke out of your hole again,

Rishard Matthews you jackass.

1 Like

For a knowitall he doesnā€™t half look like a dumbass when he comes in here

1 Like

Even better again :rofl:

Well, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll all agree that a lad whoā€™s set to miss the next 4 or 5 games is a worse acquisition than the Titans top target,

Everybody except you anyway :rofl:

Youā€™re talking to someone who just picked up the injured Josh Doctson off the wire in another league :rofl:

The old TFK illness of digging a bigger hole when you look stupid

A J Matthews facing a 5 week layoff is better than a fit R Matthews :rofl:

1 Like

Guys, thereā€™s a reason Iā€™m in the big league and youā€™re in the kids areaā€¦for the second year :joy:

PM me for help.

Any help on getting a win?!

PM sent.

This fella mentored me all throughout my 0-5 start last year mate. Iā€™m sure that @Rocko will confirm that the last PM between us coincided with a big improvement in my fortunes.

Youā€™ve the 6th highest scoring team mate, youā€™re doing nothing wrong, the wins will come.

The helpless cannot be helped.

Congrats @anon7035031 on this weeks match.
Bye weeks killed me.

Stop with the bullshit. I already had Julio and Devante out and now Gronk is out as well. Impossible to call.

Well in @anon7035031, fair play.

Could be close, two very understrength teams. Iā€™d make @anon7035031 warm enough favourite, @carryharryā€™s gamble on a backup NE tightend didnā€™t work out at all.

How does the score predictions add up for your team selection this week?